bitchcraft

"Jesus Christ you look like shit." Jungkook chuckles as Taehyung sluggishly drags himself into the office, tired eyes looking past his roommates', straight to the blade on his desk.

"Thanks, J. I feel it." Taehyung rubs his eyes, a bland expression plastered to his still-endearing features as his words spill out in a sarky tone.

"Where did you end up staying last night?" Jungkook questions, a smirk pulling at his cherry lips as he runs a finger over them.

He spins in his chair to fully face his fellow roommate and best friend, a mischievous twinkle to his coal-black eyes as he anticipates Taehyung's next words.

"This bat-shit crazy woman. Hot as fuck and an absolute freak in the sheets, yes, but crazy nevertheless." Taehyung exclaims, eyes widening as he tells and recalls the events from the previous evening with Areum.

"Damn, sounds like my kind of woman. You mind hooking me up with her?" Jungkook chuckles, half kidding, half serious.

"That's funny, but I think you're forgetting we don't share women, J." Taehyung winks as he takes a few steps further towards Jungkook's desk, eyes scanning over its messy state.

"What are you working on, anyway? It's hard to tell with your pigsty of a desk." Taehyung raises his brows, attempting to decipher the mass of evidence spilled out in front of him.

"The cold bitch who won't leave the soul killing of a bastard to the public." Jungkook's muscles tense as he recites those words over in his mind like a broken record.

"How hard can it be to solve the mystery? Just check the CCTV covering the area." Taehyung shrugs, a little too proud of himself as he studies the evidence for precisely three seconds before getting bored of it.

Jungkook chucks his pen onto his desk before sighing heavily.

"Well, detective of the year goes to you, T!" Jungkook smiles sarcastically, to which Taehyung's eyes widen and begin to sparkle, oblivious to his best friend's mocking tone.

"Well, what can I say—"

"She's clearly not stupid. It was a fucking blind spot, and she most definitely knew that . . . picked it especially." Jungkook cuts Taehyung off, speaking with such passion and fire before sighing once again.

"You're talking like you know her, J." Taehyung chuckles, challenging Jungkook as he narrows his eyes at him.

"I don't, but I will, and when I do, I'm going to grab her by the hair and make her suffer for the amount of work she's caused me." Jungkook retorts, grizzly bears racing through his veins as he speaks of Areum.

"I want her blood." He seethes, visions of the day he catches her running through his mind on an endless loop.

"You a secret vampire or something?" Taehyung humours, trying to lighten the dark lull which was now hanging over the room.

"If wanting to see her blood spill makes me a
vampire, then so be it." Jungkook chuckles, his mood finally picking up, despite his sinister words.