the name game

"An M15 agent is leading an investigation just to find you." Jimin speaks through gritted teeth, chest rising and falling feverishly as he grips Areum's hips with more force, to which she gasps out.

"Cool . . ." An exasperated breath passes her full lips once Jimin's nails dig into her sides, eyes lighting up with intrigue at his words.

"No, not cool. They're our enemies darling." Jimin gazes up at the wanderlust girl clamped down against his thighs, specks of curiosity floating around in her malachite orbs.

"Stop being so pessimistic, Jimin." Areum practically moans the words, taking the time to stress every pretty syllable.

Her hands snake up Jimin's burning torso, in love with the way his silky skin feels against hers.

So soft, yet so electrifying.

"Fucking look at you." Jimin's dick twitches when he feels Areum clench around him, only adding to the sharp doses of ecstasy sparking through his system.

Despite the goal to stay on track with business, his mind can't help but become consumed with thoughts regarding the seductress before him.

"A moaning mess, just for daddy." Jimin's hands travel up Areum's thighs to the hem of her slip dress, silky to the touch.

The euphoric sound of skin slapping echos throughout her apartment as Jimin's hot breaths hit her chest, chasing after the high they both knew was right around the corner.

"You love my cock, huh?" Moans continue to spill out of Areum's mouth as she gazes down at Jimin, eyes unmistakably filled with lust.

"Ahh, fuck!" A smirk pulls at Jimin's lips at the pretty words leaving her parted lips, hips thrusting upwards to meet her thighs.

"Jimin . . ."

"Yes, baby?" Before Areum's given time to even think about answering, Jimin delivers a smack to her ass, enjoying the way her curves feel against his fingertips.

He wanted to trace every perfect dip of her body without leaving a single part untouched.

Her body was heavenly and deserved to be cherished only by those worthy enough.

And in Jimin's eyes, he was that person.

The only one.

It was times like this, when Jimin's senses were clouded with lust, that he found himself in need of her the most, even though that's something he wouldn't think twice about keeping from her.

"What's their name?" Jimin's hands ball fists around the material of Areum's dress, lips pursed into a thin line while mini fires ignite in his eyes.

She's intrigued and that's never a good sign.

Regret begins whirling around Jimin's mind and he starts to wonder whether he should've just kept his mouth shut, dealt with the issue himself.

"Why does it fucking matter what the bastard's name is?" A sweet smile plants itself against Areum's lips as she examines the Greek God before her, dripping with jealousy, in all his fucked up glory.

Jimin watches as her petite body moves elegantly towards him and he slowly begins to relax.

"I'm the assassin here, therefore . . ." Jimin sighs when he feels Areum's cool lips grazing his neck, teasing and testing him once again.

"I have a right to know, wouldn't you agree?" Areum nips and tugs at Jimin's flawless skin, picking all the right spots to work her magic.

Determination subtly grips her features while Jimin's hands roam up and down the sides of her body with grace and poise.

"Jungkook."

Jimin sighs, defeated.

"Jeon Jungkook."