black out

4 A.M.

The darkest of sunglasses cover Jimin's dragon-like eyes as he swiftly emerges from his black SUV.

With a dainty yet dangerous hand running back through his bouncing locks, a smirk begins to pull at his freshly tinted lips.

The time had finally come.

The ball had finally dropped.

Jimin was going to meet the very man who'd managed to swerve Areum to the verge of the train tracks, and if he wasn't careful, she'd fall head first into her own end.

"You beauty." He runs his hand along the top of his SUV before locking it with a simple click of his car keys.

"I shan't be too long, darling." To be truthful, Jimin hadn't a clue how long he'd have to be in Jungkook's presence for, and as much as he hated to admit it, the simple thought of this unknown detail had him drowning in nerves.

Everyone knows that the best way to fool someone is to let them think they're the one fooling you, but how was Jimin to know how long that dirty trick would take to carry out on someone like Jungkook?

Hell, he even has Areum wrapped around his pinky finger, and that's saying something.

He's going to be a tough little kookie to crack, there's no doubt about it.

Luckily for Jimin, he can't get enough of a good challenge.

It's a shear thrill knowing that at the end of it all, victory's never going to taste so sweet.

"Stupid fucking spies." Jimin scoffs as he makes his way up the cream stairs leading to the famous MI5 building.

Glancing down at his Rolex, he cockily wets his lips on seeing the time.

4:05 A.M.

He was late enough to irk Jungkook, maybe late enough to earn a roll to the eyes and be met with a bad attitude, but not late enough to appear incompetent and slimy.

It was perfect.

Jimin had chosen the empty time of 4 A.M. precisely for that reason.

You see, it was easier to manipulate those around him when their brains are scientifically proven to work the slowest between the hours of three and four A.M, not that he wouldn't be able to achieve the art of manipulation whatever the time of day.

Although, as for Jimin, much like a fox on full alert opposed to a grandmother on neighbourhood watch, his mind never sleeps.

He's always ready.

Always waiting.

Always fucking aware, of even the smallest details.

If there's one thing Areum's learnt from her time spent with Jimin, it's that he's very rarely fooled.

Despite when she's working her magic on his dick, or captivating him with an overly seductive gaze of course.

"You must be Mr. Park?" Jimin's attention flickers to the man standing in front of the vast building, hands buried into the pockets of his slacks.

Jimin wastes no time in swiftly eyeing him up and down, already weary about what Areum sees in him.

"Who's asking?"