• Chapter 46 •

Start from the beginning

I laughed along and we began eating in silence. Then he cleared his throat, "So."

"So?" I asked wanting him to continue.

He blushed lightly, and clearly embarrassed from before, "What?- Nothing."

I nodded as we got awkward.

• Time Skip •

I'd gotten a call from Tubbo. I had stepped away to explain what was going on. And seeing as how they all understood Ranboo and I's extremely complex soulmate mark and love situation- They didn't mind at all.

So we had began walking back to the hotel. Now that we were there, we took the elevator up to our floor.

And as we walked off onto our floor, down the hall to our door I asked, "Can we talk more once we go insi-"

"Yeah. I really think we need to." He replied, so I didn't even have to finish.

I gave a singular nod and mumbled, "Good."

We walked on in then it locked behind us. We sat down on the couch. I wasn't sure where to start- so I just did, "Do you remember the amu-"

"Amusement park, yeah. And the carnival games, and the fireworks. Plus, the uh- going to the hospital thing. I'm also aware of the mistaken soulmates thing, Twitter rumors and what not. Also the Bill situation. It sorta came flooding back." He smiled softly.

I nodded, "Okay, okay...good. Now, do you remember the uhm....The- hospital?"

"I remember having to be there for Bill and I's fading, and then for ours. But that's pretty much it. The end is the most fuzzy I suppose." He shrugged.

I gulped, "No, uh- significant events? Or like scary ones?"

He thought then shook his head, "Not that I can recall, no."

Took a deep breath, "Well...perhaps it's not as important, but you should know. Y- You were gonna die. A- And so I-" I held my breath unable to speak.

He gently rubbed my back, "So you, what?"

I sniffled then wiped my face, "I was gonna uhm- jump. Y'know. Jump to save you."

He pulled away and winced, pinching his nose bridge, "Y- Yeah....enough on that- I remember."

I nodded then held his hand, "So uh...You're sorta just forgetting one thing."

"Oh. What's that?" He asked.

"I think....I think you need to find out on your own." I suggested.

Ranboo POV

"Could you help?" I asked scooting closer.

He blushed then nodded looking away. Without even thinking- I kissed him. He hummed and kissed back.

I got carried away, repetitively kissing him. I moved him to lay down, getting ontop of him. He hummed a soft noise then pulled away, "Let's go to our room..."

I picked him up and went to our room. I closed the door, holding him tightly. I kissed up his shirt. Kissing his chest and pecs. He hummed enjoying it as he hugged my neck blushing.

Then I layed him down and moved ontop again, "I remember kissing you..."

"That's not all-" He mumbled bringing me back in for more.

We kissed passionately and I think in that moment it really all came flooding back. Not just the acknowledgement of events- but the details. The mission pieces, the important words and conversations. I pulled away, "Oh Toms...my boyfriend. I love you."

He smiled brightly and got all emotional. Teared up and hugged me tightly, "You remember?"

"I'd never forget." I whispered then kissed his ear, "I love you."

"I love you too." He sniffled as we pulled away. I moved off him and sat beside him. He leaned on me, "Did the kisses help?"

"Very much so- yeah." I chuckled.

"Do you think we can move past everything? I mean, finally continue where we left off?" He asked.

I smiled at my lovely boyfriend, "What's to stop us?"

He kissed me softly- happy.

Tommy POV

I kissed him gently and he kissed back. It was nice to finally just be us. To finally be okay with- not knowing.

I didn't know? It's just a phrase, or perhaps it was- a faze, for me.

You never really know who you are. You never really know how you feel. And I guess....Not knowing is well, an okay part of it all. Cause even if you're not completely aware of what it is you like...The universe has a weird way of showing you.

Now, I didn't know my soulmate would be Ranboo. And I sure as hell didn't know I liked guys. But I absoloutely love getting to learn more about myself as I grow individually and with him.

It's okay not to know. Especially when it comes to who you are. You just sorta- learn. So that one day- you will know.

Took me a while, but I think I can finally say, 'I know who I am' with confidence.

That feeling....of knowing? It's good.

Ranboo POV

Forgotten. Failing to remember, or out of one's mind. However, never gone.

And while the many adventures, memory, and love were- forgotten. They were never rid of.

Being able to remember, to recall and have back...I'm so glad I could. Not only can the memories or experiences not be erased, but the feelings can't either.

So while we may not have had soulmate marks every once in a while, the feelings were still there. Unsurfaced, but ultimately there- existing. We just- didn't know.

But now, I-...I felt warm, with overflowing love and feeling. I never wanted to let go of it- This feeling of assurance.

The feeling that- I know. The feeling of knowing. It really is good.

• The End •

1,505 words
That's it- probably didn't expect it lol, but it's over now. Thanks for sticking around and reading, it was fun. Later!
o7 <3