47-48

Ji Sishen's tearful acting like a baby is the best weapon.

Si Yan couldn't refuse.

Si Yan rubbed Ji Sishen's hair, "Okay."

"Just go back and see my aunt."

Ji Sishen hugged Si Yan happily.

As for Si Yan, there was nothing he could do about it.

The next day, the two returned to Si's house.

This time, the old man was waiting at the door early in the morning, and even changed into new clothes.

Si Ning looked at it, and really felt as if he had changed into a different person.

But he didn't speak.

When Ji Sishen and Si Yan appeared, the old man hurried forward.

Looking at Ji Sishen, his eyes are different.

There is also a bit of... fear?

"Ahem...you...are you back?"

Si Yan showed a bit of guard without concealing it, and hugged Ji Sishen into his arms her.

"Didn't Grandpa ask us to come back?"

The old man: "..."

Ji Si pulled Si Yan's clothes deeply, and signaled Si Yan not to talk like that.

Si Yan ignored it, and went back to Si's house with Ji Sishen in his arms.

The old man breathed a sigh of relief when he saw two people entering the room.

"Dad, why do I feel that you seem...a little afraid of Ah Shen?"

The old man trembled, and immediately glared at Si Ning and said, "Afraid? I...why should I be afraid of a little kid like him?"

The old man immediately turned and walked into the room.

only…  …

Si Ning looked at the old man's back with a funny face, and his eyes fell on the old man's feet.

Are you not afraid?

Why are you still... having the same hands and feet?

Si Ning seemed to understand something all of a sudden.

Si Ning arrived a little late because he wanted to call the police, so naturally he didn't hear the previous words.

It was just a simple guess that Ji Sishen had overturned his car.

I didn't expect that the old man could be scared to such an extent.

Si Ning had to admit that she began to wonder what happened before she went.

but…  …

The days are still long, and there is always a chance to know.

This time the old man really admitted his mistake.

And in front of everyone in the Si family, he admitted his mistake to Ji Sishen and Si Yan at the same time.

He even plans to hold a wedding for the two of them on his own initiative.

But Si Yan was unwilling.

Marrying Ji Sishen is his business his.

How could Si Yan make the old man worry about it?

Si Yan had been preparing secretly early in the morning, but now it's all over, the surprise is gone after she is being disturbed by the old man.

then…  …