28

The Horde should have cleaned up a long time ago.

Half-hearted people who break the rules of the wolf clan will only harm the entire tribe if they stay.

That especially strange creature.

He has to stare a little more.

This creature actually created such a tense atmosphere among the males of the tribe.  Hmph, I really don't know what those males are doing with this creature!

Bullying the little rabbit and deliberately seducing the tribe's males is simply too hateful!

Yi felt that, as a female favored by the wolf clan, she had to protect the whole tribe.

Just stare at Nan Wan a little more.

"Host, you have to find a way to get out of here. How are you going to complete the task after being locked up like this all day long?"

Nan Wan was naturally anxious.

I didn't expect that rabbit to be so useless.

Now she was almost killed by the falcon.

If she hadn't known the script and told the Falcon tribe that they would be wiped out, she would have died long ago.

"I want to leave too, but what can I do now?"

023 is also anxious.

Nan Wan suddenly thought of something, besides Falcon, couldn't she also get in touch with other wolves?

"023, I will go out!"

"When I go out, I must make that rabbit pay the price!"

023 heard Nan Wan's tone of her, and knew what she was thinking.

"Well, the host, I will help you! Hmph, I can't keep this rabbit. I think that Falcon has taken a fancy to that rabbit. You have to get rid of him, otherwise you won't be able to attack Falcon."

Nan Wan seemed extra confident in herself, "Don't worry, how long can a rabbit hop?"

A glint of prey flashed across Nanwan's eyes to her.

In order to complete the task, Nan Wan can do whatever it takes.

I heard that there are not many females in the entire animal world, and one female can even have several males.

Last time she casually gave the male of the wolf tribe a charming look, and he could send him better food.  As long as she puts her heart into it, is she afraid that she won't be able to leave this ghostly place where she is locked up?

When she leaves, she will not only get rid of the rabbit, but also let the falcon sink on her body her, and she will never be able to leave her her.

The light in Nan Wan's eyes made people shudder.

Afterwards, the wolves came to deliver food again, and Nan Wan worked even harder on her posture.

Although Nan Wan is different from the females in this world, she is still a woman.

The delicate body of her is naturally not comparable to the females in this world.

A little charming and charming, the male of the wolf clan can fall.

After trying it once, you will know that this female is different from other females.

"Host, this Nan Wan really did everything in order to get out."

Ji Sishen is currently holding the little rabbit, playing with the seeds in the small yard.

These are the vegetable seeds that Ji Sishen exchanged from the system.  I don't know if they can be planted.

The environment here is not good, and the soil is not suitable, so we can only try.

"Xiao Tongzi, she is a time traveler. If she wants to come out, there are naturally many ways."

"If she wants to come out, let her come out."

If she doesn't come out, what's wrong with her?

She can't do anything, so how can he find an excuse to give them a ride.

The system immediately recognized the troublesome tone in Ji Sishen's words, and seemed extraordinarily excited.

Falcon didn't need to go hunting today.  When he went out, he saw his little rabbit made a small yard and planted some things he had never seen before.

But Xiaotu likes to make troubles, so he let him go.

"Little rabbit, come here."

When Ji Sishen heard Falcon's voice his, he hugged the little rabbit obediently, ran out of the small yard with a smile, and threw himself into Falcon's arms his, but his little face his was covered with a lot of dirt.

Falcon hugged his own little rabbit with a funny face, and wiped the dirt on the little rabbit's face.

Before he could say anything, he heard a commotion.