13-14

Ji Sishen pushed Si Yan away in deep pain, with a bit of anger in his eyes her.

"Si Yan! You're crazy!"

Seeing Ji Sishen's angry look, Si Yan felt a little better.

“Is that crazy?”

Si Yan wiped the blood stains from his lips, his eyes her became dark and deep.

Ji Sishen's expression his froze, as if he realized what he wanted to do.

Just as he was about to turn around and run out, he was dragged back by Si Yan.

"Si Yan! You...you dare!"

Si Yan snorted coldly, and tore all the clothes off Ji Sishen's body his.

"What do you think I dare not do?"

Before Ji Sishen had time to say anything, his shoulder felt another burst of pain.

Good guy, is this thing an addiction to biting him?

Every time the tooth marks are about to heal, just come here all at once.

It's exciting, and I like it.

"Don't you want to leave with that person?"

"You said he knew you were so dirty, would he still want you?"

Ji Sishen's forehead was covered with cold sweat, he clenched his teeth tightly, and didn't let himself make a sound.

But Si Yan didn't care, even if it was what he didn't want, no one else would want to touch it.

Ji Sishen could not hold on, and was directly fainted by Z, his body was covered with traces left by Si Yan as if punished.

As if to tell everyone that this person is his property his.

He doesn't like it, and others can't change their minds.

Si Yan was somewhat humane, so he didn't throw him in.

He Wrapped it up in his own clothes his, and took him away through the back door.

Si Yan sent a message to Si Ning, saying that he and Ji Sishen left first.

Si Ning looked at the news and smiled thoughtfully.

His eyes his fell on the shadow of the car.

Two lunatics.

Si Ning put down his phone and went back to the main hall, as if he suddenly knew why Ji Sishen had such confidence.

A lunatic like Si Yan, probably only a lunatic like Ji Sishen, can control it.

She, when she passed by just now, she heard everything.

When Si Yan brought Ji Sishen home, Ji Sishen woke up.

Si Yan no longer cared about Ji Sishen and let him go by himself.

"Host, is it exciting for you to play sadomasochism like this?"

Ji Sishen smiled calmly, "Exciting, Xiaotong, do you want to try it?"

The system immediately shook its head, "I don't want it, I'm not..."

Crazy batch.

Although he didn't say it, Ji Sishen knew what those two words were.

He is indeed crazy.

He Can criticize even more crazily than Si Yan.

Speaking of...

"I probably know what the reason for Si Yan's emergence is."