44

"Little Tongzi, when did you stop taking revenge on me?"

The system is speechless.

"No."

It's good if the host doesn't take the initiative to do things, how can there be revenge without revenge?

It is often "borrowing a knife to kill".

"Falcon, why did Yi suddenly faint?"

"His appearance of him, I have seen ..."

"It seems to be the poisonous mushroom in the southern forest. I have seen other orcs eat that kind of poisonous mushroom before."

"Then we can only go to the dangerous cliff and find herbs for him."

"But aren't we far from the forest over there?"

Ji Sishen's words immediately explained why he knew that Yi was poisoned, and why he knew how to cure the poison.

But Falcon immediately heard a problem from Ji Sishen's words.

Yes, although Yi has a carefree temper, he won't eat poisonous mushrooms.

And She Xi...

Even if she finds a new species, She Xi will confirm again and again that there is no problem before eating it.

Everyone also knows that in the forest, most things are not edible.

Falcon understood, and immediately picked up the little rabbit who was full of doubts, "Hey, I didn't sleep last night, so I'll take a good rest first."

Ji Sishen also lay on Falcon's shoulder at the right time, yawning.

“Okay~”

Just when he was about to fall asleep, Xiaotu suddenly murmured what Yiyi had told them before that Nanwan and his second uncle were going to harm them.

Falcon understood.

It seems that it wasn't that Yi was careless, but that someone deliberately harmed Yi.

Seeing that the little rabbit fell asleep, Falcon was going to find the culprit.

Just as she went out, she saw She Xiyuan leaving.

It seems that he doesn't have to go.

Someone has already gone to find them.

Then he'd better go back and sleep with Xiaotu.

When Ji Sishen woke up, the system told Ji Sishen that Nan Wan...had already gone to see Hades.

“She Xi?”

system:"……"

"Host, can you give me a little room to play?"

Ji Sishen: "..."

I don't want to.

And what he said was not just for Falcon.

The system coughed twice and spoke as much as possible.

"Right."

"Oh my god, She Xi is really cruel."

"I don't know where a lot of the same kind came out, and they deliberately put Nan Wan into Ke's room when he was excited with that bad old man."

"There are densely packed snakes in the house, that bad old man can't help being scared at all, so he just can't do it."

What the system said was so vivid that it was almost a live performance for Ji Sishen.

"The most important thing is that She Xi is such a cold-blooded thing. She manipulated those snakes and dragged Nan Wan directly into the water. She sank in the water and almost drowned Nan Wan."

Ji Sishen curled his mouth deeply, as if he was listening to a book.

"and then."

"Then, drag Nan Wan into the poisonous mushroom."

"She Xi stood there, threatening Nan Wan with a circle of poisonous snakes, and asked her to stuff poisonous mushrooms into her mouth."

Ji Sishen was suddenly curious, "What about her system?"

"That black-hearted system, knowing that Nan Wan was useless and unable to attack Falcon, just abandoned her when She Xi approached Nan Wan."

Ji Sishen frowned slightly, "Run away?"

The system chuckled, "Then how could I let him run away?"

"I froze him, and Nan Wan's conscious body was also trapped in the host's body, so he couldn't escape."

Yo, the small system has grown.

"Let's go, let's get on with things."

——

Haha, I'm afraid it will be so sweet all the time, you will get tired of it (◦˙▽˙◦)

Here is a premonition of a new plane, a setting of a super-feeling mandatory contract dual personality ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)✧

Xiaoyueyin has a milky, sweet and clingy personality, and a bloodthirsty, domineering and possessive personality ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)✧

Let the deep boss feel double the happiness o(*////▽////*)q