45-46

Ji Sishen was taken aback for a moment, and stared at Si Yan with watery eyes with some surprise.

But before Ji Sishen could say anything, Si Yan continued to force him to speak again.

"If you can't be my wife, you have to conceive my grandpa's child?"

Ji Sishen's pupils trembled slightly, and his expression was obviously flustered for a moment.

"Ah... Ah Yan..."

"I didn't say that!"

The smile in Si Yan's eyes deepened, as if he was playing with someone deliberately.

"You can't have children, so let everyone know that you slept with him? And let others know that you were forced? Huh?"

"Dear Shenshen, why didn't I know that such a soft little rabbit has such a ruthless side? Huh?"

Ji Si was heartbroken, with an expression on his face that I would never admit it.

"It's not what I said!"

"Yes, it was Pu Shen who said it! It wasn't A Yan's who said it deeply!"

While speaking, Ji Si turned his eyes deeply, as if he was looking for an opportunity to escape.

Si Yan chuckled, deliberately relaxed a little, and just when a certain little guy escaped from his arms his, he grabbed his ankle her and dragged him back.

"Xiao Shenshen, do you think I will believe it?"

Ji Sishen swore he would die, and when he saw that he was dragged back and imprisoned so completely that he couldn't move, he immediately burst into tears.

"Ayan, it's really not me..."

"Ayan, you clearly said that you would trust me and not bully me..."

"You... are you going to break your promise now?"

Si Yan had already seen through the tricks of the man in his arms.

Before, he could turn a blind eye, but now the little thing must be taught a lesson.

Si Yan leaned down and whispered into Ji Sishen's ear, "Shen Shen, I said I won't bully you anymore."

"But what I said is that it won't hurt you, so on the verge of not hurting you, can I bully casually?"

Ji Sishen shook deeply.

"Ah, yes."

"How do I remember, Xiaoshen also said that as long as I don't want you, I can torment you and bully you, huh?"

Ji Sishen immediately began to struggle, "No... I didn't say it!"

Si Yan tore Ji Sishen's unlined clothes directly, and threw them on the ground with a puff.

Without giving Ji Sishen a chance to resist, he bit down on the tooth marks left by him before, until the sweet smell of blood spread.

Ji Sishen was completely powerless against such a move.

This time, Si Yan naturally couldn't let Ji Sishen go so easily.

Si Yan even directly tied up Ji Sishen's hands and feet.

"Ah... Ah Yan, don't... um..."

Now I don't even let my mouth go.

Ji Sishen's gaze was begging for mercy.

Si Yan, however, stared at Ji Sishen, who had no ability to resist, with deep eyes, and leaned over Ji Sishen's ear his and whispered softly.

"Shen Shen, remember, you will be punished if you are disobedient and misbehaving."