47

The system sensed the viciousness and fierceness of its own host, and spoke with some worries.

"Host..."

The host's mood is too low.

Sure enough, others said he was fine, but when it came to talking about his man his, his host's emotions were definitely not right.

Just as the system was about to say something to appease Ji Sishen, it heard Falcon's voice his.

"Little rabbit?"

As soon as Ji Sishen came to his senses when he heard Falcon's voice, he immediately felt aggrieved.

Tears swirled directly in the eye sockets of her, her lips of her were pursed, and her whole body of her was trembling.

Falcon looked at his distressed pieces of her, and immediately went forward to hug his little rabbit.

"What's wrong?"

"I... I'm lost..."

"I don't know how I got home..."

The little rabbit twitched while crying, which made Falcon very sad.

Patting Ji Sishen on the back, he carried the little rabbit and walked towards the tribe.

"Hey, I'll take you home."

"Next time don't come out alone."

How the little rabbit appeared in the forest seems to be unimportant.

Because once the little rabbit cries, he can't care about anything.

Ji Sishen cried deeply and lay on Falcon's shoulder, holding Falcon tightly.

"Then you will always be with Xiaotu, right?"

"Yes, I will."

"Falcon will be fine too."

"As long as the little rabbit is obedient, I will be fine."

Ah Shen, I will never let you down.

We will never be unable to love, let alone a miserable life.

I will always be there.

“Well~”

Yueyin, I've never been afraid that life would be worse than death, but I'm afraid that you, whom I love, will make life worse than death because of me.

No matter how much I owe you, I will pay you back now.

So, you must stay with me well.

If you dare to let go, even hell, I dare to jump into it, and I will never let you go forever!

——

Nan Wan and her second uncle died, and the tribe finally returned to its initial peace.

Soon, it will be winter.

This year's winter is coming sooner than ever.

But this year everyone has stored more food than in previous years, so they can spend the whole winter smoothly.

But there are people in the tribe who care about what Nan Wan once said.

There are even those who are unwilling to migrate.

Falcon has never been used to such people, and those who want to migrate will migrate together.

Because others said a few words, they didn't want to migrate with the tribe, no one forced them.

There is a lot of food that should be there, but it has nothing to do with the tribe since then.

Wolf Clan, no misfits left behind.

"Little rabbit, don't you still clean up? It's time to move tomorrow."

Ji Sishen gave Yi a place to sit down.

"I'm with Falcon, the last batch to migrate, so there's no rush."

In the tribe, females will start to migrate first, and then males will migrate in batches.

Falcon was the leader of the tribe, so he was naturally the last group to start migrating.

"Then I'll go with you. Anyway, She Xi and Falcon are the last ones to relocate every year."

Not long after Yizai was rescued by She Xi, the two lived together.

It's just that Yi stalked She Xi.

She Xi was disgusted and wanted to drive Yi away, but she let Yi live with him until now.

According to She Xi's temper of her, if she really disliked her, she would have taken Yi out of her and thrown her away of her.

Would you still let him pester you until now?

"Yi, haven't you and She Xi... slept together?"

Yap: "..."

Fuck!

When did the little rabbit become so impure?

But Yi's face was extremely red, "No!"

And then... he ran away.