33

When we got back to the dormitory, everyone couldn't sleep.

Chen Yu didn't know what he was thinking.

Ji Kong, who was always active, also lay silent on the bed.

Probably the incident in the security camp had hit him too hard.

Even he has some unacceptable.

As for Haojie and He Ran, they naturally slept together and did not speak either.

Only Ji Sishen and Ye Fan did not fluctuate much.

Ye Fan was originally a zombie.  He was born with calmer emotions than others.  Now that he was born as a zombie, he understood the distortion of human nature better than anyone.

And Ji Sishen was purely because he had guessed a lot of things early in the morning.

Including security camps like cannibalism camps, as well as some perverted research.

According to the system, apart from his man his, there is probably nothing that can make Ji Si deeply empathize.

Sometimes, the system wonders if Ji Sishen was born without a heart.

But now he is used to it, his host his looks like this.

If his host his could not control his emotions his casually, he would not be his host his.

Ji Si was deeply nestled in Ye Fan's arms and whispered.

"Xiao Fanfan, do you want to stay in the security camp?"

Ji Sishen's voice is not particularly small.  If he really wants others to be inaudible, he will directly block the system.

But no, it means Ji Sishen wants to tell everyone.

Ye Fan hugged Ji Sishen from behind.

"Where Ah Shen is, I will be there."

is the expected answer.

Ji Sishen turned around, raised his hand and stroked Ye Fan's face.

"When it's dawn, ask the captain and them. If they want, we will leave the security camp together."

Ye Fan smiled and said, "Okay."

As long as Ah Shen is where, even in hell, he is willing to follow.

Ji Sishen raised his head and kissed Ye Fan's chin, "Go to sleep."

Ye Fan hugged Ji Sishen and slept together.

He didn't need to sleep originally, but it seemed that after being with his Ah Shen, he would fall asleep too.

It didn't take long for him to fall asleep, but he could accompany Ji Sishen until he woke up.

The next morning, after Ji Sishen asked, everyone's opinion was to choose to leave the security camp.

They don't want to be in this kind of place.

"But, after leaving the security camp, where are we going?"

Ji Sishen leaned on Ye Fan habitually, and Ye Fan also liked Ji Sishen in his arms like this.

Like very attached to him, trust him.

"I have an idea. After leaving the security camp, let's go north."

"Go north to find a suitable place and set up our own security camp."

As soon as Ji Sishen spoke, Ji Kong was immediately excited.

"Okay! I agree! Let's build our own security camp!"

"Brother Shen, otherwise we'll just mobilize everyone in the security camp and leave together."

"This kind of ghost place is simply purgatory."

Their captain is an example.

And in the research building, I don't know what disgusting things are closed.  These people are dead words to stay here.

Ji Sishen deeply understood Ji Kong's thoughts his, but he shook his head calmly.

"no."

"At least not now."

Ji Kong looked at Ji Sishen with a drooping face, "Why not?"

Ji Sishen looked at Ji Kong deeply, and carefully analyzed his current situation and situation his.

"First, we haven't found a base camp as a security camp. With so many people, if there is no suitable place, we don't care, but what do you do with these people?"