22

Xiaotu really has no silver three hundred tales here.

It seems that not only the strange creature bewitched his little rabbit, but also others came to bully his rabbit.

Falcon looked at Ji Sishen and beckoned.

"Little rabbit, come here."

Ji Sishen held the little rabbit in his arms a little scared, and his body his trembled.

Wanting to get closer, but with a little fear.

Falcon had no choice but to relax a little bit, "Hey, come here."

Ji Sishen hesitated for a moment, then moved his body his, approached Falcon, glanced at Falcon and felt that he would not be angry, and then leaned on Falcon's body his.

The little rabbit thought that he would like it and not be angry.

Falcon likes such an honest little rabbit very much.

"Little rabbit still wants to kill me?"

Ji Sishen shook his head quickly, "No...don't want to."

This time, there is no need for Falcon to deliberately trick the little rabbit to speak out what is in his heart his, the little rabbit will obediently speak.

"I...I like falcon..."

The little rabbit spoke sweetly while running along the fur of the little rabbit in his arms.

"I like it very much..."

Falcon's heart was affected by these two words, and the trembling on the tip of his heart made him a little at a loss.

But very happy.

Falcon raised Ji Sishen's chin tremblingly, "Ah Shen, you just said..."

Ji Si's deep smile His was full of stars, dazzling and confusing.

"Little rabbit... likes falcons..."

like…  …

It is the happiest word.

Falcon could not restrain the joy in his heart his, and directly kissed the little rabbit's lips, strong and domineering, yet gentle and affectionate.

Xiao Tu's brain was occupied by this forceful kiss, his whole face his turned red, and even his breathing his became heavy.

The whole person lay on the stone bed.

Falcon's aura is too domineering, he knows what he wants to do just by kissing him, but he still holds the little rabbit in his arms.

"Hmm... wait a minute..."

"Little rabbit...Little rabbit..."

Falcon directly picked up the little rabbit from Ji Sishen's arms and put it aside.

Ji Sishen still refused, "Little rabbit, can...can see..."

Her face was extremely red, and even her earlobes and eyes her were twinkling.  He was both lustful and pure, and he was extraordinarily alluring.

Falcon rarely restrained his thoughts like this, especially now.

His voice His was a bit hoarse, "It can't see."

The little rabbit is very human.  After Falcon finished speaking, the little rabbit jumped off the stone bed with short legs and ran to the farthest corner.

"Look, little rabbits are so sensible, so little rabbits have to be good."

The little rabbit is like a lamb that has been washed and waiting to be slaughtered.

"But...but...it can still hear..."

The little rabbit left the room directly with its four short legs, just like a spirit.

"Can't see or hear now."

"I'll be... caught by other wolves..."

"Don't worry, they know that I brought it back, and they won't touch the little rabbit."

Falcon didn't give the provocative little rabbit any chance to resist, and directly blocked the chattering mouth of her.

At a time like this, can he still let the little rabbit run away?

"The door... not yet... um..."

The rest, the obedient and soft little rabbit, is completely incomplete.

Yi had left sensibly after Falcon entered the room.

Seeing the little rabbit running out at this moment, it suddenly occurred to him that Falcon had carried it back.

Presumably, it was something Falcon caught for the little rabbit.