19-20

Such quietness surprised Uncle Hua.

Seeing that Si Yan had calmed down, Ji Sishen directly took Si Yan upstairs.

As for those two people, how about love.

Ji Sishen didn't even continue to maintain it, and set himself up in front of Pei Qing.

What is Pei Qing?

He likes to make trouble, but this is based on the fact that his man has nothing to do.

Zhuo Ming came over to watch, and there were not many surprises.

Just tell Ji Sishen.

"This is Si Yan's routine operation."

"Since his personality began to split, there will be such a period of time almost every one or two months."

"Two personalities will cause him to have a mental breakdown directly."

"I will have a fever for several days, and I will be in a trance. I can't tell whether I am Xiao Siyan or Si Yan."

"The most important thing is that his personality will be more violent during this time."

"So, be careful."

Ji Sishen looked at Si Yan, who was sleeping soundly, and said, "Hmm... this is called violence?"

Except for the beginning, it is obviously very quiet now.

Zhuo Ming also held his chin in a strange way, "This is the first time this has appeared."

"Before that, every time he had an attack, he wouldn't let anyone near him at all."

"The old man approached at that time, was injured by him, and was admitted to the hospital."

Ji Sishen remembered that it was because Si Yan bit him that he became quiet just now.

Ji Sishen stared at Si Yan on the bed with a complicated expression.

"Zhuo Ming, do you think this thing was transformed by a vampire?"

Zhuo Ming glanced at the place where Ji Sishen was bitten, and suddenly laughed out loud.

"Maybe it's really possible."

Zhuo Ming gave Si Yan some tranquilizing medicine and left.

Sure enough, Si Yan started to have a fever.

And the fever is still very severe, Zhuo Ming also prescribes medicine in advance, just feed it on time.

When Ji Sishen was doing things, he wanted to poke a hole in the sky, but when he was serious, no one was more serious than him.

For several days, Ji Sishen didn't have a good rest.

Taking care of Si Yan very seriously, his complexion his has changed a lot.

"Sir, let's take a break first."

Ji Si rubbed his neck deeply, "No need, Si Yan's situation hasn't calmed down yet, I'm worried."

Uncle Hua suddenly felt as if he had never really understood Mr.  Xiao seriously.

Mr.  Xiao took care of Mr.  in every possible way, but why did he get entangled with that Pei Qing again?

Ugh...  …

"Okay, if you need anything, you can call me."

Ji Sishen hummed, and then Uncle Hua left.

At night, Ji Sishen was lying on the bedside tiredly and looked at Si Yan, with a sad expression on his face.

"Si Yan, because I've taken care of you for so many days, treat me well."