8

Falcon's mood was suddenly exceptionally good.

Today is the ceremony for him to become the leader of the wolf clan, so someone will naturally stuff females into him.

But let alone tribes, there are very few females in the entire beast world.

Therefore, even males who are a little softer may become the playthings of the priests.

Not to mention such a unique little rabbit.

Still a half-beast.

Falcon knew what his plan was when he learned that his second uncle had sent a rabbit over.

Originally, he didn't want to pay attention to it.

But after just one glance, he could not look away anymore, he knew that this little rabbit would be his weakness.

Falcon put Ji Sishen in his arms and sat down on the stone bed.

Then he stretched out his hand and looked at Ji Sishen, "Hand."

Ji Sishen pursed his lips deeply.  Although he hesitated, he obediently put his hand on Falcon's palm.

He also deliberately put the uninjured hand of his.

Falcon: "..."

"The injured one."

Ji Si's ears twitched, his face turned red, he immediately withdrew his hand his, and quickly put his injured hand on Falcon's palm again.

There is nowhere to rest the eyes of his.

She was so ashamed that she seemed to be able to find a gap to get in.

Looking at such a petite and shy little rabbit, Falcon felt a little happy in his heart her.

Falcon's palm his is huge, in stark contrast to Ji Si's deep white and tender hands his.

It can completely wrap Ji Sishen's little hand his.

Falcon frowned slightly looking at the wound, which was also stained with a lot of sand.

Looking at it is worrying.

“Pain?”

Ji Sishen looked up at Falcon deeply, and was taken aback for a moment.

After reacting, she pursed her lips and shook her head, "No...it doesn't hurt..."

Falcon chuckled.

Then he put down Ji Sishen's hand and went out.

I don't know what to do.

"Host, please accept my worship!"

The reaction after this thing was rua the rabbit's tail just now is absolutely amazing.

Can you imagine that this fucking thing is pretending?

Sure enough, they are crazy bosses.

"Xiao Tongzi, be good, be obedient, otherwise the little rabbit will eat braised Xiao Tongzi."

A certain system was so cowardly that it called Dad.

Hmph, he's doing it from the heart, not cowardice.

When Falcon came back, he had an extra herb in his hand.

After walking over, he squatted down again, crushed the herbs, carefully cleaned the dust from the wound, and applied the medicine on the injured part of Ji Sishen's palm.

In an instant, the hot tingling sensation of the herbal medicine came, and Ji Sishen immediately burst into tears of pain.

Subconsciously, he wanted to pull his hand back, but was held tightly by Falcon.

"do not move."

Ji Sishen looked at Falcon deeply aggrieved, "It hurts..."

Falcon raised his eyes with a bit of helplessness.

"I know."

No way, Falcon gently blew on the wound on the palm of his hand.

Ji Sishen flinched again.

As soon as Falcon raised his head, he saw a certain little rabbit blushing slightly, pursing his lips lightly, and speaking in a soft voice.

"itch..."

There was a slight smile on the corner of Falcon's mouth his, but it made Ji Si look a little dazed.

Realizing what he looked like, his ears his twitched, and his face his turned even redder.

Falcon laughed, "What are you looking at?"

Ji Sishen said while dodging his eyes, "You... you smile... very... pretty..."

Falcon never smiles.

Because laughter, like tears, is the most useless thing.

But this is the first time.

Because of a little rabbit I just saw.

"You like it?"

The obedient little rabbit glanced flustered at a squatting wolf that was born with a ferocious aura.

His heart was trembling, his eyes were flustered, and his face was slightly red.

"Hi... like..."

The smile on the corner of Falcon's mouth deepened a bit.

Falcon stood up, resisted pinching the rabbit's ears, but rubbed the top opening of the little rabbit's head.

"Well, the little rabbit is really good."