9

"Host, can you do it? Why did your man leave you here alone?"

Ji Sishen: "..."

"You talk a lot?"

system:"……"

Bah, why is he yelling again?

The little rabbit can eat the braised system!

Seeing that the system stopped talking, Ji Sishen lay sideways on the stone bed, his long white hair falling loosely, his right hand his lightly touched his temple, and his gaze his fell on the wooden door with a bewitching and unflattering gaze.

The left fingertips of his casually lifted his white hair and wrapped it around the fingertips of his.

"Eating too fast will scare innocent little rabbits."

"When the little rabbit enters the wolf's den, it should be eaten slowly, little by little, so that the little rabbit will be eaten willingly."

"Let the little rabbit cry and beg for mercy. It's best to let the innocent little rabbit feel the fear from the outside world, and then he can only rely on him, and the little rabbit can't even take a step away from him ."

"Let the little rabbit only be in his hands."

"Then, the little rabbit was carefully but extremely forcefully dismantled to the bone."

system:"……"

Forget it, this is a crazy batch of bosses.

How can his shrunken Xiao Tongzi try to reach it?

"Boss, please accept my worship!"

May I ask, is there anyone in this world who knows his man better than the host?

Look, this is a complete guess of his man's mind.

The system couldn't help but feel lucky for Yueyin.

Fortunately, no matter why Yue Yin chased the host in such a way, after all, his crazy host her still fell in love with him in the end.

If the host of his family his is only for the task at all and has no affection for him, then it can only be said that he really feels sympathy for Yue Yin.

Because all the affection of his host is the result of his careful planning of his.

And not really like it.

This is too cruel for Yueyin.

So, fortunately, his host has fallen in love with Yueyin.

These affections are real, not tasks anymore.

Ji Sishen expressed that he was used to the system's compliments.

With his flamboyance, he would not be able to see it.

But then again, if he can be tempted by it, Yueyin will definitely be very happy.

He is really looking forward to the day when he will meet Yueyin himself.

The next morning, Falcon appeared in the room.

But the little rabbit didn't seem to be sleeping very well.  He frowned and curled up into a ball.  There seemed to be fine cold sweat on his forehead, as if he had a nightmare.

The two ears were erected even more guardedly.

Falcon frowned slightly.

As soon as he walked over, the little rabbit woke up from fright.

The eyes that opened suddenly were filled with intense fear.

Falcon immediately stopped moving.

But the little rabbit felt wrong, with his ears drooping, looking very sad.

Falcon: "..."

He remembered that he just came in, but he didn't bully him.

"You...don't want the little rabbit..."

He probably had a nightmare, and his consciousness was not so clear, but he just felt wronged when he saw a familiar person.

Falcon's originally cold heart softened.

He walked over and sat directly beside the bed, "I didn't say no."

The little rabbit was even more aggrieved, both ears trembled violently.

The tone of his mouth was also very strong, as if he had done something that was messed up and abandoned, and changed after seeing the difference.

"Have!"

After being tough, she was aggrieved and choked with tears.

"I just...dream..."

"You don't want the little rabbit anymore, and you still say I'm here to kill you..."

"You just throw me into the wolf's den and let others..."