17

Ji Sishen's face turned red because of Falcon's actions his.

Feeling ashamed and flustered, he ate the rest of the fruit and lay down directly.

"I... I fell asleep..."

Falcon lay down and hugged the man teasingly, Ji Sishen pushed him as if he wanted to refuse but did not push away.

He simply gave up directly.

Falcon hugged the little rabbit in his arms.

The little rabbit was also good, and he took the initiative to lean into Falcon's arms his.

"Hmm... cold..."

There are some milky voices, very provocative.

Falcon took the animal skin and covered Ji Sishen's body with his.

"Go hunting in a farther place tomorrow, see if you can find a beast, and make some animal skins for you."

The ferocious beast seemed to be nothing to fear in Falcon's eyes his.

You can mention it casually.

But Ji Sishen tightened the strength in his hand, raised his head and looked at Falcon worriedly.

"Will it be... very far?"

"It should be. There is nothing good nearby, so I may not be able to come back tomorrow night."

"You go to find Yi. He is a female of the tribe. He has a quick temper and will not be easily bullied by others. I will feel relieved if you follow him."

According to Ji Sishen's temperament, he must be making trouble.

For example, the man named Nan Wan.

"Well, good~"

Falcon didn't bother Ji Sishen tonight.

The little rabbit is really delicate and weak, and after only tossing about once, he just lay on the bed and didn't get off the ground all day.

It's not good if the bullying breaks down, he feels distressed.

Early the next morning, Falcon took his tribe into the mountains and went to a farther place.

According to the usual way, he must not be able to come back until the next day.

It's just that Ji Sishen hasn't gone to find Nan Wan yet, but someone came to him first.

Of course it is Falcon's second uncle.

"Why haven't you made a move yet?"

The little rabbit looked at him in horror, "I'm sorry..."

"I did it! But... he found out..."

The second uncle was stunned, "He found out? Did you confess me?"

Ji Sishen shook his head deeply, "No...no..."

"I... I didn't say anything..."

The second uncle stared at Ji Sishen seriously, trying to find some flaws in Ji Sishen's face his.

But Ji Sishen didn't show any signs of acting, and the second uncle also felt that with his timid appearance of him, it would be difficult to accomplish anything.

"I warn you, if you dare to talk nonsense, don't think about it."

Ji Sishen nodded obediently, "I...I know..."

Tears glistened in his eyes, aggrieved, pitiful and helpless.

The second uncle was afraid that others would catch him coming to Falcon's room, so he left quickly.

After his second uncle left, Ji Sishen regained his composure.

The speed of face-changing is outrageous.

Where is there any grievance in the eye socket?

"Host, what are you going to do?"

Ji Sishen didn't answer, but with the deep look in his eyes, he obviously had his own solution.

The system said that he could just eat melon seeds and watch the show in silence.

Follow the boss, there is meat to eat.

Ji Sishen hadn't been out since the first day he entered Falcon's stone house.

He hadn't seen what the world looked like yet.

Now that he has almost recovered, he feels that he just has an excuse to go out.

Ji Sishen went out.

The appearance of this world is not much different from what Ji Sishen imagined.  At first glance, there are houses hewn out of stone, and most of the objects are made of stone or wood.

Small dried fish or some unknown meat can be seen everywhere.

Mostly some wild animals that came back from hunting or something.

There is no better way to store food here than to air dry it.