29

Ji Sishen seemed to have heard Yi's voice of his, and it seemed that he was still making a lot of noise.

Ji Sishen looked over there curiously, but he didn't dare to approach, which made Falcon's heart soften.

The little rabbit couldn't help but look curious, and it's also very cute.

Ji Sishen's body his was petite, and he couldn't see anything when he squeezed in.

The most important thing is that Xiao Tu doesn't seem to like to have too much contact with others except him.

It probably comes from the nature in the bones, like the fear of wolves.

But that's not important, as long as Falcon's little rabbit is not afraid of him, that's fine.

With his protection his, no one dared to bully Xiaotu.

"Want to see?"

Xiaotu's long white hair was a little messy, and Falcon spoke softly while smoothing Ji Sishen's white hair.

Ji Sishen hummed, "It seems...it's Yi..."

Falcon smiled, "I'll carry you there."

Ji Si smiled sweetly, and then obediently let Falcon hug him.

Otherwise, even if Ji Sishen passed by, he wouldn't be able to squeeze in.

Not only he can't squeeze in, but I can't see anything on tiptoe.

Only the human wall can be seen.

Although it is inconvenient to be petite, it seems to have more advantages.

For example, it can be taken for granted that his man can hold her.

For example, at certain times, the man from his family who can be hooked can't stop wanting him.

Very exciting.

So based on these benefits, Ji Sishen didn't care about his height anymore.

After all, the advantages outweigh the disadvantages.

Falcon walked over to Ji Sishen in his arms, and he heard the general situation before he got close.

It seems that Nan Wan's seduction of the wolf clan was discovered by Yi.

Yi was very angry and wanted to deal with this strange creature, but the wolf clan seduced by Nan Wan refused.

He even quarreled with Yap for the first time.

He also brought Nan Wan out directly, saying that he wanted Nan Wan to be his female.

Not only that, Nan Wan seduced not only one wolf clan, but several more.

Everyone stood by Nan Wan's side, expressing that they would assign Nan Wan a wolf clan position.

Yap was directly cried by these popularity.

"It's not good for you to find any females, so you must have intercourse with this strange creature?"

"Let's not talk about anything else, now she can make you fight with the tribe, maybe what will happen in the future!"

The leader of a wolf clan guarded Nan Wan behind him, and looked at Yi confidently and spoke.

"Yi, we wanted this female because we wanted it voluntarily. Besides, when did we start a fight with the tribe? We just want to have our own female in a fair way?"

Yi deeply felt that these people were hopeless.

Falcon frowned, and said with a bit of hostility, "Enough!"

As soon as Falcon opened his mouth, the wolves, who were upright and confident, restrained their momentum, and even stepped back a few steps, bowing their heads.

That is a deterrent from the soul as a leader.

Ji Sishen poked Falcon's hand deeply, signaling Falcon to put him down.

The man who was cold and fierce just now, his eyes fell on Ji Sishen, and he became soft and tender.

This made Nan Wan, who was hiding behind the wolves, dumbfounded.

It seemed that he never expected that, as the leader of the wolf clan, he would not have such a gentle side.

Falcon bent down and put Ji Sishen down, and Ji Sishen walked to Yi's side of him, handed the little rabbit in his arms to Yi, and calmed Yi's emotions.

Yi suddenly felt aggrieved, and stopped saying a word, with tears hanging from his eyes his, looking very powerless.