11-12

Ji Sishen's heart throbbed immediately because of these words.

Xiao Si Yan is really good at handling him.

I know how to make him feel bad.

I really don't know, I thought something was wrong with him.

Ji Sishen held Xiao Si Yan's hand deeply, and spoke softly.

"Xiao Si Yan, good boy, I'm not angry."

Seeing that Ji Sishen was really not angry, Xiao Siyan immediately showed two dimples and laughed.

"Brother, the best!"

Ji Sishen: "..."

Ji Sishen got a headache when he watched Xiao Si Yan Pidianer running to the old man's side.

"I didn't expect you to know how to coax Si Yan."

"Speaking of which, I'm curious. You seemed to dislike Si Yan very much before."

I use the word dislike very much.

In front of Si Ning, Ji Sishen naturally wouldn't pretend to be a person.

In front of Si Ning, no disguise could escape her eyes.

how to say.

Si Ning was a little harder to deal with than the normal Si Yan.

Si Ning is too shrewd, and what's more, Ji Sishen is almost 80% similar to Si Ning to this extent.

So at this moment, Ji Sishen was shaking the orange juice in his hand, just like shaking a red wine glass.

There is a bit of meaning in the eyes of his.

"My aunt also said it was before."

"Speaking of which, I'm also curious, Xiao Siyan didn't like Pu Shen very much before."

In a word, Si Ning understood seven or eight points.

This Ji Sishen can really talk.

Just use her words her and return it.

But Si Ning knew it.

"Hehe, that's exactly what I said."

Si Ning directly touched Ji Sishen's glass and drank it down in one gulp.

"I hope you can be so confident in front of Si Yan."

Ji Sishen took a deep and shallow sip of the orange juice, "How does Auntie know, I can't."

Ji Sishen's temper made Si Ning re-evaluate the person in front of him.

She actually liked Ji Sishen a little bit.

This feeling is really strange.

It's much more likable than when I saw it before.

The tongue is also flexible and can speak.

Si Ning's eyes fell on Jiang Qin in the distance, "Do you know who she is?"

Ji Sishen's gaze her followed Si Ning's gaze her, and Jiang Qin indeed had a gentle and courteous temperament in his bones her.

"I know. If there are deep words, she is probably Si Yan's wife now."

Si Ning hummed, "Even if she didn't, she would be Si Yan's wife and the mother of Si Yan's son."

It is a reminder and an advice.

If it was Ji Sishen from before, Si Ning felt that what he said was probably something else.