37

"You! You are also a time traveler!"

She didn't even notice it at all!

And 023, why can't 023 see his identity her?

Most importantly, why did 023 suddenly cut off contact with her?

Ji Sishen could tell what Nan Wan was thinking.

“Is it weird?”

Ji Sishen's tone seemed to suggest that Nan Wan was making a fuss.

"Are you curious why 023 suddenly cut off contact with you?"

Nan Wan took another step back in shock.

"You...you even know my system?"

Ji Si smiled deeply and said, "Not only do I know, the most important thing is..."

The corners of Ji Sishen's mouth were raised, revealing two beautiful little dimples, and the stars in his eyes were shining brightly in her.

The sudden breeze fluttered Ji Si's long dark white hair in the air, which turned out to be extraordinarily beautiful.

The tenderness and coquettishness revealed in his bones is not even comparable to that of women.

"Your 023 was crashed by my system."

"How? Surprise?"

Nan Wan: "!!!"

"Absolutely...absolutely impossible!"

"How could you be a time traveler!"

Ji Sishen played with his long hair her helplessly, "Nan Wan, did n't you realize from the beginning that the development of the plot is completely different from the script in your hands?"

"Of course, the core of this rabbit has been replaced."

Ji Sishen lazily hugged the little rabbit and gently ran down the rabbit's fur, seemingly easy-going and docile.

There was no hint of hostility at all.

On the contrary, the gesture of the little rabbit is vividly expressed.

"It's also your bad luck. If you change the strategy with someone else, I won't want to bully you."

What he said was true.

"The falcon is mine, so how can I let you get close to him?"

"Didn't you confidently let Falcon succeed in keeping you by using your own foresight and even debunking in front of Falcon that I was the reason his second uncle sent to kill him?"

"But I confessed everything before you told him that."

Ji Sishen's eyes his were lazy and casual, obviously smiling warmly, but it made Nan Wan feel the coldness in his bones.

Nan Wan forced herself to calm down, and stared at Ji Sishen with a cold snort.

"Aren't you afraid that I'll tell Falcon everything?"

"Since you know everything, don't forget that he is also my target!"

"Little Rabbit, so what if you are good? How can a person who is neither male nor female have the qualifications to be a Falcon?"

Ji Sishen was also amused by Nan Wan's confidence in her.

"I'm going! Where does this woman have the confidence of her? Her system her has been broken by me, and she can still be so arrogant?"

Ji Sishen gently hooked the corner of his mouth and smiled softly, "Good boy, no matter how arrogant you are, you won't be able to dance around for a few days."

Hmph, that's right.

"You're right."

Ji Sishen took a deep look at the figure walking not far away, and the smile in his eyes deepened, making him a little intoxicated.

Ji Sishen hugged the little rabbit and walked towards Nan Wan.

"Then let's see, is it me who is not a man or a woman who becomes Falcon, or is it your arrogant and conceited success in conquering Falcon?"

Ji Sishen was very close, and Nan Wan was very disgusted, especially Ji Sishen's words her made Nan Wan even more disgusted.

"Little rabbit, don't be too arrogant, the falcon will definitely be captured by me successfully!"

After the words fell, Nan Wan went straight to push Ji Sishen as if in revenge.  But before he touched Ji Sishen's body, Ji Sishen immediately fell to the ground in pain.

The entire back of him was scratched by the extra branches behind him, and his hands were also scratched a lot.