2

The patriarch was very satisfied with Ji Sishen's performance, "Well, you're so good."

"So, remember your mission?"

Ji Sishen nodded obediently, "Remember...remember..."

The system couldn't help being funny, he would only be a ghost if he remembered it.

Obviously, he didn't know what they were talking about.

If the patriarch knew, he would be pissed off.

Haha, shit.

so funny.

It's been a long time since he saw his host his, who looked like a showman.

Ji Sishen: "..."

Tsk, can you not expose him?  He's playing.

He didn't know, but Yuan Bo knew.

So how can you say he doesn't know?

He is so innocent.

The patriarch didn't have any good intentions for Ji Sishen either.

If the other party wasn't too ruthless, he would also want to play with this rabbit, what kind of feeling is it.

"Very well, someone will send you there later."

Ji Si nodded helplessly.

The patriarch was afraid that this person would not know how to behave, so he called him away.

When they left, the weak and innocent person just now was lying on his side his on the stone bed, with one hand resting on his temple his, looking lustful and awry.

"Host, it looks like you don't intend to resist, do you know that you are going to be sent to your man?"

Ji Si smiled lightly, "So you have to tell me, don't you?"

system:"……"

That damn confidence.

“Yes.”

"But do you know what they want you to do?"

"This old man wants you to kill your man."

"This thing is your man's second uncle."

"If your man hadn't suddenly appeared, he would be the leader of the wolf clan now."

"Your man was brought back suddenly by his father, and he robbed the old man's leader out of thin air. He has not been used to it for a long time."

"I've always wanted to get rid of him."

Ji Sishen didn't seem to care much about these things, since the plot was all there anyway.

You can figure it out with your toes.

"Then he will probably be disappointed."

He was going to have sex with his man's stuffed sauce, how could he kill his man.

He is just a cute, wronged, innocent, and helpless little rabbit, how could he kill a wolf.

This old man is really stupid.

Let a rabbit with no strength to restrain the chicken kill the leader of the wolf tribe?

Really stupid to the extreme.

But he had to admit that in some respects, he was still a little clever.

I want to give him to his man his, and then let him hook up with his man his, make his man like him, and then take the opportunity to kill him.

Tsk.

It seems that there is nothing wrong with it, but if you think about it, you will find that there are many flaws.

How could this old man be sure that the other party didn't know that he was going to kill him?

How can he be sure that he will fall in love with him?

Even if the leader of the wolf tribe fell in love with him, if he fell in love with him too, how could he be willing to kill him?

Moreover, he is the leader's person, and it is easy to get rid of his control.

As long as you get close to the leader and tell him that he was actually forced to kill him by others.

Then his plan fell through completely.

Anyway, if the assassination is unsuccessful, will he die anyway?

Since death is inevitable no matter what, at least with the leader, death is not so painful.

You see, with so many flaws, how could this bad old man never think of giving him to the leader of the wolf tribe?