36

According to the words of the system, he is very bad now!

Tsk.

The little rabbit is too powerful, isn't it interesting?

The obedient and soft little rabbit has to say "no" at the right time.

Otherwise, how can the ferocious wolf want to stop.

So how can an innocent little rabbit "do it".

"Host, I suspect that you are intentionally making unreasonable words."

Ji Sishen was lying on the bed, his expression not showing any signs of distress.

"Remove your doubts."

system:"……"

Alright, you are the boss, you have the final say.

Falcon took his clansmen to go hunting again, and it was only two months before the cold winter.

However, although it is autumn, it is not very cold, and the nearby forests are all green, and it does not look like autumn at all.

But the weather is the most comfortable.

The seeds that Ji Sishen planted in the small courtyard miraculously popped up.

It is estimated that before the migration, a crop can be harvested.

"The omnipotent world mall, even in bad weather, can grow the vegetables you want."

Ji Sishen praised his little Tongzi quite perfunctorily.

"Yes, yes, you are the most versatile, my little Tongzi, you are really invincible and super awesome."

snort!  of course!

Much better than that 023.

"Hmph, little rabbit, who are you pretending to be so innocent and pure?"

Really what to mention.

The system instantly felt unlucky.

Ji Si tilted his head deeply, looking puzzled.

“Do you want to see it?”

Nan Wan: "..."

Fuck.

This rabbit is really shameless!

"Little rabbit, I will definitely let the falcon abandon you! A male rabbit, no matter how precious it is, is just someone else's plaything."

"As a male, he doesn't want to be aggressive, but he is so weak that he is just for fun. It's really disgusting."

"As a higher creature, a human being deliberately pretends to be a rabbit that has failed to evolve, and seduces so many wolf males. It really has no shame."

Nan Wan: "..."

Suddenly, Nan Wan an came to her senses her, "Human? How do you know ?!"

Ji Sishen walked to the fence, put his hands on the fence, and smiled.

"Then you might as well guess, why would I know?"

"Guess right, there is a prize."

The tone was dangerously bewitching, but Nan Wan frowned and took a step back as if feeling fear.

"023! Is he human?"

023 looked through all the data, but did not see Ji Sishen's true identity his.

"Host, he is indeed an orc, and his prototype his is a rabbit."

Nan Wan wondered, "There are people in the beast world?"

"No."

"Then how did he know I'm human?"

Suddenly Nan Wan realized something, "Is he a time traveler like me?"

When 023 checked the data again, the program crashed immediately, countless garbled characters appeared, and even the data of the entire beast world crashed.

And Ji Sishen was silent the whole time, conniving at the evil of his own little boy.

snort!

Let your garbage system bully my host!

023's program crashed, and even the whole system went wrong, so it was impossible to respond to Nan Wan.

"023! Answer!"

Nan Wan called several times, but 023 did n't respond, not to mention, Nan Wan even felt that her connection with her with 023 had begun to break down.

"Stop barking, he can't respond to you now."

023 was directly crashed by his family's Xiao Tongzi.

Without ten days and a half a month, it must be impossible to fix his own program, so he contacted Nan Wan again.

Hearing these words, Nan Wan widened her eyes in shock and stared at Ji Sishen.