4

Especially the ones that still have rabbit ears and tails, this is a half-beast.

Nan Wan showed a protective look, "Don't worry, I will protect you!"

Only then did Ji Sishen turn his head and look at Nan Wan.

The eyes of her seemed to be born with sparkling water, looking innocent and innocent.

"You...will you protect me?"

Seeing Ji Sishen, Nan Wan seemed to have found hope and said, "Of course."

Ji Si pursed his lips deeply, and glanced at his tied wrists her, as well as Nan Wan's wrists her.

"But...you seem to have been arrested too..."

"You... Your prototype is also a rabbit?"

Nan Wan followed Ji Sishen's response, "Yes, I am also a rabbit."

"But don't worry, I have a different relationship with the leader, he will let me go."

"At that time, as long as I say something, he won't dare to do anything to you."

Ji Sishen was secretly amused, if he hadn't known that this woman had never met his man before, he would have believed it.

Moreover, a human pretended to be a rabbit in front of him.

But on the surface, Ji Sishen seemed to have grasped a life-saving straw, "Really...Really?"

Nan Wan nodded, "Of course, I will never lie to others."

"So, don't worry, as long as I'm here, you'll be fine."

Ji Si smiled gratefully, but a figure appeared at the door in the next second.

Ji Si looked over deeply, and it was indeed that familiar face.

But it is also different from other worlds, the skin is darker.

There is a scar on his face his, his brows his are sharp, and his eyes reveal the majesty and fierceness inherent in the wolf tribe.

Moreover, the body shape is obviously much larger, especially the chest muscles are firm and prominent, and the muscles on the arms are also very distinct.

The most important thing is Ji Sishen and Yue Yin, there is actually a huge difference in body size in this world.

He actually only reached Yueyin's chest now.

"That's because you are a rabbit and he is a wolf."

"Born with poor shape."

"Then those two things just now, how come they have the same body shape as me?"

"Because they are too weak, normal wolves are about the same size as your men."

"The strength and weakness are very clear here."

"Host, you will see the weak and the strong in this world."

"In the original plot, Falcon knew your identity his a long time ago, and even locked you up, deliberately acting in front of his second uncle his."

"You knew you couldn't kill Falcon, but under the threat of the old man, you drugged Falcon and then wanted to kill Falcon."

"However, you are also a bit of a backer. The person in the room that night was another wolf family. After hurting that wolf family, it caused the other party to become wild and gave you directly..."

Fuck.

Ji Sishen: "..."

Ji Si said with a deep smile, "Xiao Tongzi, do you think the spicy system is better, or the braised system?"

system:"……"

"Dad! I was wrong!"

Ji Si snorted deeply, "Son, you're so good."

woo woo...

So, why did he have to talk to the host to introduce the plot?

"It's the original body's fault, it has nothing to do with you!"

It had nothing to do with him.

How to make it seem like he is forcing him to admit it?

The first time Falcon entered the cave, he noticed Ji Sishen.

rabbit?

The second uncle really can do it.

Falcon walked directly in front of Ji Sishen, and the natural oppression made Ji Sishen fall to the ground in shock.

"You...you don't come here..."

Looking up at Falcon's twinkling eyes, with flustered tears.

Like pearls, hanging above the eye sockets.

With a bang, all the hidden lethal weapons suddenly fell out.