7

Falcon, it is true that he is obedient and soft.

But the little rabbit's obedience made him want to "eat him".

But the creature in front of him is so obvious that he doesn't understand what real obedience is like.

Even if it is obedient, Falcon thinks that he will not eat anyone except for the obedient rabbit.

"You are right, but your suspicion cannot be ruled out."

Falcon called someone without hesitation, took Nan Wan down and locked her up.

Although Nan Wan was not reconciled, she had to stay calm at this time.

This is a wolf!

But the more ferocious things, the more she likes them.

Don't worry, she does n't believe that this man won't bow down under her pomegranate skirt.

After the person in the way left, Falcon's eyes fell on the aggrieved little rabbit again.

But the little rabbit seemed to be frightened, and his ears were pricked up.  Seeing his eyes his fall on him, he shrank back on the ground regardless of his injured hand his.

"You...don't lock me up! I didn't lie to you..."

"I'm really a little rabbit..."

Tears fell down like they were worthless, looking at Falcon, those eyes full of stars were wronged and scared, pitiful and helpless.

Even biting his lips.

Falcon: "..."

With such obvious rabbit ears, can he not tell that he is a little rabbit?

Falcon subconsciously suppressed his fierce breath a little bit.

"I know you're a rabbit."

"I won't shut you up."

Ji Sishen looked at the falcon carefully, and moved his ears again, "You...you can't lie to the little rabbit..."

Hmm... kind of cute.

"Well, don't lie to the little rabbit."

Ji Sishen's pricked ears slowly dropped down, but he still looked aggrieved.

When he lost his vigilance, he felt pain in his palms his again.

He raised his injured hand, poured aggrieved and blew.

Falcon suddenly felt that he was really too fierce?

Falcon frowned and walked over directly, holding the little rabbit in his arms.

Ji Sishen's drooping ears immediately perked up nervously.

"You... you said you don't eat little rabbits!"

Falcon: "..."

Does he look like he wants to eat rabbits that much?

Falcon felt Ji Sishen's softness that belonged to a rabbit, and even the tip of his heart his trembled slightly.

Falcon looked at the little rabbit with fried fur and thought badly.

He actually pinched the little rabbit's tail with his hands.

The furry touch makes Falcon's heart tremble, and he can't put it down.

Ji Sishen's whole body was slightly stiff, his pricked ears his were trembling for an instant, his face his turned red and hot in the next second, his eyes were suddenly blurred with water, and his mouth his subconsciously groaned, the ears His drooped limply.

The cautious man, who was still furious just now, blushed and leaned against Falcon's body slowly and weakly.

"No...don't pinch..."

Falcon didn't expect the little rabbit to have such a big reaction just by pinching its tail.

I don't know, I thought he gave the little rabbit to...

Because of Ji Sishen's subconscious reaction, Falcon's heart his was touched.

For the first time, Falcon felt what it means to be at a loss.

He... didn't do it on purpose.

Falcon didn't know that a rabbit's tail couldn't be pinched.

Falcon's eyes fell on the little rabbit's scarlet ears.

those ears...

Ji Sishen deeply felt Falcon's gaze at him, and immediately opened his ears and said, "Don't even touch your ears!"

With a hint of milky ferocity.

It seems that the little rabbit is not afraid of him anymore.

Falcon narrowed his gaze, "Yes."

Ji Sishen stared at Falcon with a look of disbelief.

His eyes are filled with words: the wolf can't believe what he says, he only bullies the little rabbit!