16

Falcon held the little rabbit in his arms, but there was a smile on his face.

He knew that the little rabbit liked fruit, but he didn't like taking risks.

So, his little rabbit his is kinder than anyone else, and he deserves to be cherished.

"Eat it first, this fruit is very delicate, it will go bad after a long time."

With a weeping nasal voice, Ji Sishen took the fruit from Falcon's hand and fed it to Falcon's mouth his.

"You...you eat..."

Falcon had never eaten such a thing.

Because I don't have enough to eat, I'm too delicate.

Eating it will only make yourself too delicate and forget your original identity.

"This is for my bunny."

"It's a waste for me to eat."

Ji Si frowned deeply and looked at Falcon, feeling unhappy.

Falcon had no choice but to take a small bite.

It is so small that even the skin of the fruit is not willing to bite down.

Ji Sishen: "..."

His character His is an innocent bunny, not a stupid bunny!

"You didn't even eat..."

Falcon took it from Ji Sishen's hand his, and then fed it to Ji Sishen.

"Didn't the little rabbit be obedient and obedient?"

"Why are you disobedient now?"

Seeing Falcon's tough look, Ji Sishen had no choice but to bite a small half of the fruit.

When you bite down, it is rich in juice, which is extra sweet.

Like Falcon.

Seeing that Ji Si liked it deeply, Falcon felt happy.

He just knew he would love it.

When he picked it, he kept some so that the little rabbit could still eat it next time.

"Be good, I still have something to do, come back later."

Falcon wiped the remaining two fruits clean before putting them in Ji Sishen's hands.

It seems that in his eyes his, his little rabbit cannot touch any dirty things.

Ji Sishen nodded obediently, "Okay~"

With a slightly drunken look on his face, he was cute as if he was drunk.

Falcon couldn't hold back, and kissed Ji Sishen's forehead again before leaving.

When Falcon went out, Ji Sishen stared at the two fruits in his hand his in a daze.

"Your man is putting you on the cusp of his heart his."

Ji Sishen hummed, "I know."

So he was reluctant to eat.

He likes to eat with him.

Ji Sishen's heart was warmed and stirred by the falcon.

The more Yue Yin's avatars are captured, the more Ji Sishen understands his weight in his in Yue Yin's heart his.

How could he be so cherished by Yue Yin?

He is a heinous sinner.

The fruit is sweet, but the love is very deep.

Seeing that its host hadn't had such a dignified expression for a long time, the system couldn't help but thump.

He has some concerns.

I always feel that the host has remembered something again.

But Ji Sishen's emotions come and go quickly.

Those vague memories also disappeared very quickly.

Then he collected the fruit and lay down again.

This time it was night, and Falcon returned to the room.

Before returning home, Falcon was as fierce as a god, but after opening the door, he was gentle and smiling.

Because his bunny likes it.

Seeing that the little rabbit was still sleeping, he didn't want to disturb him.

Dan Falcon's heart moved slightly when he saw the fruit gently held by the little rabbit's palm.

"Why didn't you eat it?"

As soon as the falcon made a sound, Ji Sishen woke up.

With a somewhat sleepy and lazy look, it is very cute.

After waking up, he immediately took a look at the fruit in his hand, and was relieved to find that it was still fresh.

Then he took a big one and fed it to the falcon, "I ate it, this is for you."

"One per person."

There was a bit of grievance in his eyes his, as if if he did n't eat it, it would be a disastrous thing.

Falcon's heart trembled, and this time he didn't refuse again.

He just took a bite of the fruit in Ji Sishen's hand, and his lips his just touched Ji Sishen's fair fingertips.

His eyes were teasing, and the tip of his tongue licked the corner of his mouth.

He said meaningfully, "Sure enough, it's very sweet and delicious."