20

snort!

What is such a little white rabbit?

His host is the most powerful boss!

The entire fast travel world is unmatched by anyone!

He even let his host bewitch his host his!

Mad!

Ji Sishen could fully feel the resentment from his own Xiao Tongzi.

Although it is stupid, it is cute and stupid.

"Xiao Tongzi is good, he is praising me, don't be angry."

My little boy, I still have to coax him.

The system was obviously tamed by Ji Sishen, so he just wanted to see how these two idiots managed to kill themselves.

snort!

He is not angry.

Angry with idiots, lower your wits!

Seeing that Ji Sishen's brows were wrinkled, Nan Wan seemed a little hesitant, thinking that Ji Sishen had been persuaded by her, so she immediately added fuel to the scene.

"We are all rabbits, we are of the same race, shouldn't we help each other?"

"I was locked up because of you. Don't you have the heart to be abused like this because of you?"

"You also know how cruel those people of the Wolf Clan are."

Ji Sishen seemed to have made up his mind, "Okay, let me try..."

Seeing this, Nanwan showed some joy.

"Good rabbit, when I go out, I will definitely help you escape from the palm of that devil."

There seemed to be a flash of hope in Ji Sishen's eyes, but Ji Sishen spoke in a panic.

"No...no need..."

"I...I like the..."

"I have to go now..."

Then Ji Sishen left in a panic when he saw someone approaching.

It even vaguely seemed to wipe away tears, as if he had been greatly wronged.

The people who came over were puzzled, as if they noticed the place where Ji Sishen had just appeared, and wrote it down.

"Host, this little rabbit is really easy to deceive."

"Look, he is so scared, he must not know how he was bullied by that wolf."

Although Nan Wan vaguely felt that something was wrong, she also agreed with 023's words.

It's just that I don't know who the person who is easy to deceive is.

Yi was talking to someone when he saw Ji Sishen's eyes were red, as if he had cried.

Especially when Ji Sishen saw Yi, he immediately turned around, as if he was afraid that he would find out something.

Even the body his was trembling, extremely wronged.

Yi frowned, feeling a little worried, said something to the man, and went to find Ji Sishen.

But Ji Sishen refused to let Yi see it, and only responded hastily.

"Yi, I... I'm a little uncomfortable, I'm going back to my room first..."

Then Ji Sishen quickly returned to the room and even closed the door.

Yi walked over worriedly and wanted to knock on the door, but he heard the crying inside, which made Yi feel very distressed.

It was fine before, although I said bad things, but the little rabbit is obviously still happy.

Why are you crying all of a sudden?

Yap thought of Nan Wanlai.

After seeing this creature, the little rabbit cried as soon as it came out!

He must have been bullied!

Yi wanted to find Nan Wan to vent his anger on Ji Sishen, but he was worried about Ji Sishen.

I had no choice but to stay with Ji Sishen temporarily, fearing that something would happen to the little rabbit.

Wait for Falcon to come back and tell Falcon to see how he can avenge the little rabbit!

Early the next morning, Falcon and the others came back, and it could be seen that they had harvested a lot.  Everyone who came back had food in their hands.

It seems that when winter comes, there will be no starvation.

This time Falcon brought back a gadget for the little rabbit, a little rabbit that can't transform.  He thought that with such a cute little rabbit to accompany him, his little rabbit would definitely be very happy.

But as soon as he arrived at the door, he saw Yi's worried look at him.

This made Falcon's heart tighten, and just as he passed by, Yi looked at him and spoke.

"Falcon, hurry to see the little rabbit, he was bullied by that strange creature!"