27-28

That extremely menacing gaze really made Si Ning a little overwhelmed.

If she said that she disagreed or something like that, could this thing just wipe her neck her?

Si Ning clicked his tongue helplessly, "My own, you ask me?"

Si Yan nodded and hummed.

"That's good."

Si Ning: "..."

Why does she feel like she hasn't finished talking about this?

Not only did this kid speak venomously, but he also started to have a dark belly.

but…  …

How could she like Si Yan in front of her so much?

Not only Si Ning likes it, but to be honest, Si Yan and Ji Sishen in front of him also like it very much.

Comparing...with feeling.

Si Yan put his arms around Ji Sishen and went straight into the hall.

Then several people heard a small sobbing sound.

There was also the comforting voice of the old man.

"Don't worry, grandpa will make the decision for you."

Jiang Qin pursed his lips, looking very pitiful, and also full of tea art.

"Grandpa, you don't have to conflict with Si Yan for me."

Before the old man could speak, he saw Si Yan appear.

His eyes his fell on Ji Sishen who was in Si Yan's arms his, and his expression his turned cold.

"Si Yan!"

"Didn't I say that he is not allowed to come?"

Because of the old man's words, Ji Sishen's eyes darkened, filled with disappointment and grievance.

Si Yan hugged him tighter, signaling Ji Sishen not to worry.

"I didn't agree either?"

It was the first time for the old man to see Si Yan like this, he was choked suddenly, and he didn't react for a while.

Si Ning walked to the old man and sat down, approached the old man and spoke softly.

"A Yan is now a fusion of the two previous personalities. It can be said that the current A Yan is normal."

The old man frowned slightly, but he was a little surprised.

"Have Zhuo Ming seen it?"

"No."

The old man snorted, "Since there is no one, then ask Zhuo Ming to come over and have a look."

The old man's aura softened now.

"Since he's here, that's fine."

"Just to make everything clear."

Si Yan didn't respond to the old man's words, but she just hugged Ji Sishen on his lap in front of the old man.

Ji Sishen was taken aback, frowning sideways, and opened his mouth in embarrassment and shyness.

"Ayan...you...you let me down..."

Si Yan raised his hand and caressed Ji Sishen's face, very seriously.

"Don't let go."

The tone is unquestionable momentum.

Jiang Qin's eyes were full of jealousy.

"Si Yan! What do you mean?"

Si Yan held Ji Sishen in his arms, "It's just enjoying my own rights."