31-32

Ji Sishen smiled deeply and rubbed Xiao Si Yan's hair.  This is a different personality, and there are no benefits.

Rubbing Xiao Si Yan's hair, like a smooth-haired puppy.

But with Si Yan's face, it looks a bit like a big wolfhound with smooth hair.

His face her must be ugly.

"Xiao Si Yan, good boy, no."

Xiao Si Yan breathed a sigh of relief when he heard this.

"If Xiao Si Yan is not here, if that bad guy bullies you, you will beat him hard!"

Ji Sishen: "..."

Is it really okay to let others beat yourself up?

Ji Sishen was a little amused, "I listen to you, if he bullies me again, I will definitely beat him back."

"But that villain Xiao Si Yan is too powerful, I don't think I can beat him."

Xiao Si Yan immediately became anxious.

“Then what should we do?”

"I can't let that bad guy bully you!"

Ji Sishen is now like that kind of weird sorghum who kidnaps children, with a thick skin.

"I don't know either."

Xiao Si Yan drooped his head, feeling extremely distressed.

He was thinking about how to protect Ji Sishen in his mind.

Ji Sishen looked at Xiao Si Yan with a troubled look on his face, which was extremely funny.

Let Xiao Si Yan figure it out on his own.

Ji Sishen went out by himself because Si Ning called him.

When Ji Sishen went downstairs, Jiang Qin was there.

Didn't she run back yesterday?

"Isn't it because of your man?"

"You forgot, someone is after the two of you."

If the system hadn't reminded him, Ji Sishen would have almost forgotten about it.

"Auntie, Grandpa."

Si Ning hummed, but the old man looked disgusted.

"Don't call me grandpa!"

"I don't have a grandson like you."

The old man looked at Ji Sishen solemnly, "You leave Si Yan."

Ji Sishen sat down calmly, "Why?"

The old man snorted, "You still ask me why?"

"With you here, when the Si family arrives at Si Yan's place, it's time to cut off the incense."

"Si Yan is a normal man, he should have his own wife and children, instead of being entangled with you as a man."

Ji Sishen noticed that Jiang Qin was staring at him all the time, so he frowned, tears welling up in his eyes.

"Ayan won't care."

The old man knew that there was no way to start from Si Yan, so he turned his head and stared at Ji Sishen.

"He doesn't care. Do you just want to watch Si Yan future and be ridiculed and insulted by everyone?"

"When I brought you back to the Si family, I just gave you to Si Yan. But you have to be clear, you were only given to Si Yan as a tool to extend his life to him."