34

Ji Kong didn't think so much, "Even if you can't find it, it's better than staying in such a ghost place."

"Just find a few people to form a team, and let's find a way together, can't we?"

Ji Si laughed deeply, and Chen Yu took over.

"Can't."

"In the last days, the most trustworthy is the human heart, but the most unbearable is also the human heart."

"Also, what do you do with those old and weak women and children?"

Ji Kong was silent.

For a long time, but very sad to speak.

"Then what do we do?"

Ji Si opened his mouth with a deep smile, his voice his was like a heart-warming power.

"It's very simple, we leave and find the right place and set up a safe battalion enough to protect everyone."

"The most important thing is that this is the only security camp. Everyone subconsciously feels that if they leave here, everyone will die."

"When we have established a security camp, expanded the camp, and searched for the nearest strangers while looking for supplies."

"Then expand the scope little by little. When everyone knows that there is a place with more food, a better living environment, and even better protection measures than here, people will naturally go there."

"As for those who don't believe in and don't want to go, we can't force it."

"But as long as people want to go, we can't stop them."

Ji Sishen's words were calm and calm, as if it had been planned from a long time ago.

"Also, our security camp must not be the same as here."

"No level of authority is set. Everyone's own supplies and food are kept by everyone and do not need to be handed in."

"Young and strong man, voluntarily organize a team to go out to search for supplies and secure protection."

Ji Kong heard some flaws.

"And what if they won't?"

Ji Sishen thought of this for a long time, "It's very simple, if you don't want to go, we won't be responsible for anything that happens."

"If you want to survive, you have to go out and search for supplies. No one has to give you supplies or even protection."

"This is the end of the world. There are zombies everywhere. Everyone wants to live and strive to survive. It's not a vacation, and they want to get protection and food without paying."

Ji Kong felt Ji Sishen's cruelty, and his heart his trembled unconsciously.

Brother Shen is really A!

Ji Sishen restrained his emotions a bit, and continued to speak very warmly.

"Of course, special cases."

"The old and weak, women and children, those with strength can also organize teams to go out to search for food, and those who don't have to take care of them naturally."

"It's also not chilling."

"Of course, this is only part of the plan. The general direction is this. As for the specifics, we will wait for our security battalion to be established, and we will discuss it together."

Ye Fan looked at Ji Sishen silently, but his eyes his shone because of his words his.

At this moment, such a dazzling person, I like him in my heart.

a zombie.

Maybe even early on.

And such an excellent and dazzling person is just his own his Ah Shen.

Everyone else strongly agreed.

Chen Yu couldn't help but took the words and said, "A Shen, you are more suitable as captain than me."

Ji Sishen immediately showed a lazy look, "Captain, you don't have to compliment me, I don't want to be the captain."

He did n't want to fight, he just wanted to tease and tease his man his, and win by lying in his arms his.

Chen Yu knew that Ji Sishen's temperament was like this.  He seemed to be easy-going, but he actually had his own ideas.

Have the ability to lead, but not conceited.

And very considerate of other people's feelings.

Even at critical moments, it is like the backbone of a team, the military division.