24

Nan Wan thought Falcon would be furious, but unexpectedly Falcon was very calm and didn't even react at all.

“How did you know?”

Falcon's eyes narrowed slightly, with a dangerous light of suspicion and scrutiny in his eyes.

Nan Wan's heart skipped a beat, and she immediately explained in a panic.

"Yes... I saw it that night! That little rabbit is going to kill you!"

The cold light in Falcon's eyes made Nan Wan feel a little scared.

After all, Nan Wan is not an orc, so he still feels horrified by the evil in his eyes.

This man is a wolf!

He is also the leader of the wolf clan.

"I mean, how do you know Xiaotu belongs to Second Uncle?"

Another bunny!

Nan Wan suddenly became smarter.

bunny bunny...

This kind of endearment made Nan Wan feel the danger.  Could it be Falcon and that rabbit!

This realization suddenly made Nan Wan nervous.

"I... I can predict the future!"

"That's right, I can predict everything in the future!"

"I even know that soon there will be a disaster here."

Falcon frowned, as if thinking about the authenticity of Nan Wan's words.

"Disaster? Tell me, what kind of disaster will it be?"

Nan Wan calmed down and told Falcon the script she had learned from 023.

"Wolf-eating eagles! Moreover, the most important thing is that there will be a big avalanche! I also know that you will migrate to the rock cave in the south. At that time, the avalanche will submerge the entire rock cave, and the entire wolf clan will die because of it."  of!"

These plots are indeed the plots of the original world.

After the original bunny died.

"So, there really are wolf-eating eagles?"

The system flipped through the data of the entire beast world and said, "There are indeed wolf-eating eagles, but almost all wolf-eating eagles are distributed in the northwest region of this world, on the edge of the desert, and where your man is now, generally speaking, there are no wolf-eating eagles. Orcs of wolf-eating eagles will appear."

Ji Sishen was lying on the stone bed, resting motionless.

"Then why did the wolf-eating eagle appear in the plot taken by 023?"

The system began to laugh wickedly, "Because of your appearance as the host."

"Originally there would indeed be wolf-eating hawks and avalanches, but this is based on the original Nan Wan Raider Falcon."

"Because Nan Wan doesn't belong to this world, and 023 is a system that memorizes the most wanted list, it leads to the collapse of the small plane. It's not that there will be an avalanche here, but that there will be an avalanche in the whole world."

"I just found out too."

Ji Sishen deeply understood.

"Looking at it this way, it's really embarrassing. I cut it off."

"Yes, because your man's consciousness appeared on Falcon's body his, and the host attacked Falcon in advance, so the small plane world has returned to normal by default, and there will be no wolf-eating eagles and avalanches."

Ji Sishen nodded.  Didn't expect him to save a small world invisible?

But speaking of...

"Then since they don't belong to this world and are wanted by the system, why don't we give them a ride?"

The system immediately chuckled, "This can be done!"

"I can't wait, I want to send them away!"

Let them say his host, hum!

Ji Sishen seemed a little calmer.

It's just that there is something Ji Sishen doesn't understand.  When did the fast crossing game have a wanted list?

He doesn't remember setting up such a thing on the alliance side.

Ji Sishen smiled deeply, it seems that there is more than one thing worth clarifying.