15-16

Ji Sishen was taken to the garden by Xiao Siyan.

Seeing that Ji Sishen was not very happy, and even looked a little lonely, Xiao Siyan also felt distressed.

"Brother, I... I'll let you go."

Ji Sishen was stunned for a moment, "You let me go?"

Xiao Si Yan squatted down, resting his head on Ji Sishen's lap her.

And Ji Sishen looked at Xiao Si Yan with deep downcast eyes and tenderness.

Xiao Si Yan felt sorry for Ji Sishen even more.

"I let my brother go, so that bad guy can't bully my brother."

"Although Xiao Si Yan will be sad when his brother leaves, he will feel more distressed than his brother being bullied."

Xiao Si Yan rubbed against Ji Sishen's palm, "Xiao Si Yan doesn't want his brother to be bullied."

Ji Sishen caressed Xiao Si Yan's cheek, "But I don't want to leave."

"I like Xiao Si Yan, and I don't want Xiao Si Yan to be bullied."

Xiao Si Yan pursed her lips, feeling more distressed than anyone else.

"Xiao Si Yan, I will definitely protect my brother!"

Ji Sishen smiled deeply, leaned down and kissed Xiao Si Yan's forehead.

"It is good."

Xiao Si Yan was slightly startled, and his eyes shrank for a moment, but he soon returned to Xiao Siyan's appearance of her.

Ji Sishen pretended not to see it.

For the next few days, Xiao Si Yan played with Ji Sishen all the time.

Xiao Si Yan even didn't sleep well for several days in order to prevent Si Yan's personality from appearing.

"Xiao Si Yan, why haven't you slept yet?"

Xiao Si Yan spoke with two dark circles under his eyes of him, "I can't let that bad guy show up!"

Ji Sishen deeply caressed Xiao Si Yan's face, and Xiao Siyan happily turned his head to let Ji Si caress deeply.

Like a cute little puppy.

"Xiao Siyan, no matter whether I will be bullied or not, don't wrong yourself like this."

"Xiao Si Yan feels sorry for me being bullied by him, but I also feel sorry for Xiao Si Yan working so hard."

Xiao Si Yan pursed his lips, very unhappy.

Ji Sishen stepped forward and hugged Xiao Si Yan.

"Xiao Si Yan, can you carry me upstairs and sleep together? I'm so sleepy."

Ji Sishen's voice was soft, and his coaxing tone made her Xiao Si Yan happy.

This feeling of being cared about can be so wonderful.

"It is good!"

Then Xiao Si Yan carried Ji Sishen back to the room, and the two of them lay on the bed.

Xiao Si Yan coaxed Ji Sishen to sleep, but was forced to sleep by Ji Sishen, and called Ji Sishen to coax Xiao Si Yan to sleep.

Just when he was about to fall asleep, Xiao Si Yan suddenly raised his head in Ji Sishen's arms, looked at Ji Sishen and spoke.

"Brother, do you like Xiao Si Yan?"

Ji Sishen smiled deeply and nodded Xiao Si Yan's nose, "I like it."