21-22

Ji Sishen's delicate little face was blushing.

Especially when my aunt is still here.

"What I said...isn't this..."

Si Yan frowned in doubt, "Do you like me to be tough on you?"

Ji Sishen: "..."

It is indeed the combination of Si Yan and Xiao Si Yan.

I really don't know if it was intentional or not.

"I... I didn't let you..."

Ji Sishen's face was almost so ashamed that blood dripped out of her.

"Then what do you think of me?"

Ji Sishen deeply covered his red lips and coughed lightly, "It's better...be gentle..."

"It's like... last night... just..."

Si Yan even nodded solemnly, "Well, good."

Si Ning saw two people whispering there, although he didn't hear anything, but seeing the expression on Ji Sishen's face, Si Ning could guess it all.

There is a problem at first glance.

But it's really rare to see Si Yan being so gentle.

The most important thing is that the Si Yan in front of him looks like the real him.

Neither stupid nor violent.

Si Ning likes Si Yan like this.

Si Yan directly hugged Ji Sishen, so frightened that Ji Sishen hugged Si Yan's neck her subconsciously.

"You...you let me down."

Si Yan glanced at Ji Sishen, "Are you sure you can go?"

Obviously he can't walk a few steps, but he still likes to be brave.

Seeing Si Yan's ambiguous eyes, Ji Sishen's neck turned red.

"It's not you... that did it..."

Si Yan approached Ji Sishen's ear, lowering his hoarse voice.

"Don't you like it deeply?"

Ji Sishen: "!!!"

Ji Sishen simply buried himself in Si Yan's chest in shame, with an expression of shamelessness.

"Auntie is here!"

Although Si Yan's expression his didn't fluctuate much, there was a gentle smile in his eyes.

Si Yan carried Ji Sishen directly to Si Ning's side, and then put Ji Sishen down.

Ji Sishen looked at Si Ning a little bit, and blushed in embarrassment.

"Aunt... Aunt..."

Si Ning looked at Ji Sishen's obedient and soft appearance of him, with deep meaning in his eyes of him.

The cryptic smile revealed in his eyes seemed to have completely grasped Ji Sishen's temperament of his.

Ji Sishen pretended to be innocent, harmless, weak and innocent without any guilt.

"Gu... Aunt... What are you looking at me like that for?"

Si Ning leaned forward, propped his chin slightly, and opened his mouth as if laughing.

"nothing."

"I just met someone a while ago, and just now I found out that he has two faces."

Ji Sishen flinched into Si Yan's arms before pursing his lips in response.