26

"Now he still catches an ordinary rabbit and keeps it in his own room. Is such a leader still a leader?"

Ji Sishen listened deeply to these words, stroked the fluffy little rabbit, and raised his eyebrows secretly.

Oops, as I was talking, it came to him.

It is true that people are sitting in the house, and the pot comes from the sky.

Why is he so wronged?

Ji Sishen took a deep look at the talking wolves, and seemed to have an answer in his heart.

He Just smiled and said nothing, letting them talk about themselves.

"Falcon is not the leader, could it be you?"

"Don't think that others don't know your thoughts, sow discord and speak ill of the leader all day long! Don't forget, if the leader hadn't led the clan to escape from the death of the lion clan, would we still have such a comfortable life?"

"Haha, as the leader, isn't that what he should do? Why? Can this also be a reason for him to do whatever he wants?"

...

It seems that there are some things that are not just innate among humans.

It also exists in the animal world.

"Enough! Do you think it's an honor to make a fuss here for an unknown creature?"

When Ji Sishen heard a cold voice, he raised his eyes and looked over.

The man's eyes were green with a cold light.

Even at such a distance, Ji Sishen could feel the air-conditioning on that person.

He said It's a snake.

Ji Sishen remembered that Yi said that Falcon's good friend, She Xi, liked Falcon.

It seems that it is him.

Although She Xi is not a wolf clan, few people even like She Xi.

But I have to say that these people are still a little afraid of She Xi.

"With so much energy, why not go hunting."

"Whether there is an avalanche or not, you should be vigilant."

She Xi looked at the person who took the lead in opposing Falcon, her eyes her were dark and cold.

The man felt a bit of fear and looked a little cowardly.

"As a wolf clan, you should know that the leader is the leader."

"Such an objection, if you have the ability to convince everyone."

No one dared to refute She Xi's words.

At this moment, they quickly scattered around.

Don't dare to talk about any topic anymore.

She Xi's face was icy and cold from beginning to end, which made people shudder.

Seemingly aware of a gaze falling on her, She Xi followed the gaze.

And Ji Sishen pursed his lips deeply, hugged the little rabbit and backed away as if afraid.

She Xi's eyes darkened slightly, she did n't care about Ji Sishen any more, and she left directly.

Is this the obedient little rabbit that Falcon likes?

He can't learn, and he won't learn.

He couldn't accept Ji Sishen, but he wouldn't do anything to Ji Sishen either.

It's nothing more than that the well water does not violate the river water.

"A love rival is extremely jealous when they meet."

The system is always like this.

"If you don't speak, I won't treat you as a string of data."

system:"……"

Hmph, he was originally data.

When Falcon came back, Xiaotu stayed in the room obediently, but it could be seen that he was not in a good mood.

The little rabbit sitting on the bed raised his head to look at Falcon when he heard the sound, and the flash of joy and disappointment in his eyes made him Falcon's mood change ever-changing .

"Little rabbit, I picked the fruit for you."

Before hunting, it was difficult to find such things as fruits, but now Falcon can meet some almost every time.

And every time you hunt, you won't miss out.

Falcon suddenly felt that Xiaotu seemed to be his lucky star.

Ji Sishen looked at the three fruits in Falcon's hand, and his eyes immediately turned red.

Extraordinarily wronged.

She even turned around, sobbing uncontrollably.