SEVENTY SIX

4:57am

Dave's rolls royce ghost parks in the garage. He steps out, takes his bag from the trunk and heads inside using the kitchen door, using his retina as the key.

There was a lingering smell of sandalwood in the air, he goes up the stairs, opens the bedroom door and smiles once he saw Jack sprawled out on the bed fast asleep.

He heads inside the bathroom, takes a long shower and comes back to the room. He lays next to his fiancé, resting his head on the man's chest.

Jack pulled him closer, Dave smiles and closes his eyes. He was at home with the person who made him happy and that's all that mattered.

Jack slowly opens his eyes when he felt his chest was little heavy.

"Dave?"

"Yeah it's me"

Jack sits up and flicks the nightstand lamp on, holding Dave by the cheek.

"When did you arrive?"

Dave leaned on to Jack's touch, closing his eyes as he let Jack run his cheek.

"Twenty minutes ago, I took a shower once I got here....a long one"

Jack smirks and pulls him close, lips meeting halfway for a gentle kiss. Dave moans into the kiss once Jack's tongue invaded his mouth.

Jack pulled away, turning his focus to Dave's neck, nibbling the soft skin, Dave moans louder, throwing his head back as he rubbed his butt on Jack's crotch.

Suddenly Jack chokes him, holding him down on the bed. Dave bit his bottom lip once he saw the intensity of Jack's eyes.

"Slap me"

Two slaps echoed in the room, followed by Dave's moans. His eyes were glassy with unshed tears. Jack spread his legs, throwing the left one over his shoulder.

"Do you want me as much as I want you?" He asked and Dave nodded only to be slapped again.

"Yes!"

"That's better"

Dave's breath hitches on his throat as he felt Jack's cock slide up inside him, the shaft kept on sliding until he reached the hilt. He cries out once Jack began to move, the slow thrusts made his body shudder in pleasure.

"Ngh, slap me again" he moans out, Jack grants his wish, slapping him harshly as his thrusts pick up the pace.

Jack watched as Dave's pecs bounce with each thrust he gave him, the man's moans filing up the room.

"Angh, faster!" Dave cried out and he gasped for air once Jack choked him, slapping him as the thrusts got faster.

He feels his legs start to shake, tears flowing down the side of his face. He holds Jack's face, kissing him ever so gently.

Jack moans into the kiss before he pulls away and lets out a loud grunt as he came, filling his fiancé up. Dave releases a breath once Jack pulled out. He moans once more as Jack took him in his mouth.

Hands tug on the sheets, moans louder and toes curling, Dave filled Jack's mouth with his essence, arching his back against the bed.

Jack pulled away, wiping his lips with his fingers before licking them clean. Dave blushed and sat up with a wince.

"Good morning" he says and gives Jack a kiss.

"Morning"

•°• ✾ •°•

Since there were hree days were left until the wedding, The couple was starting to get cold feet, one of the reasons being what if the other one doesn't show up?!

Jack was having unpleasant  thoughts of Dave never showing up to the wedding while Dave was overthinking about walking down the aisle and finding no sight of Jack. It was a complete mess.

To distract themselves from their intense thoughts, Dave had suggested they go for a wax session. Jack reluctantly agreed as he had never waxed before.

The car parks in the underground parking lot, both men stepping out as they took the stairs up.

"Will it hurt?" Jack asks and Dave nods.

"The first time always hurts, I remember I kicked the lady on the chest during my first time. It was for a bikini shoot and the photographer didn't want us shaved"

Jack shook his head. The whole waxing concept was weird to him, the hair was placed there for a reason and if it gets too big just trim it!

They enter the spa like place, the scent of lavender scented candles filled their noses.

"I'll go confirm our appointment, have a seat over there" Dave says and Jack nods before sitting down, looking around the place.

Dave returns with a wide smile.

"They're ready for us"

They enter a room and Jack noticed that there were two flat beds available. He follows Dave's lead as the man took off his clothes, replacing them with a robe. They lay on the table and Dave smiles at him.

"So my usual waxer is on vacation so no need to worry about someone I know looking up your crotch"

Jack chuckles.

"I wasn't worried about that"

"Yeah right"

The door opens and a woman stepped in.

"Hello there! My name is Nia and I'll be at your service. So who's first?"

"I'll start" says Dave. Nia nods and slaps on some gloves and melts some wax.

"Spread your legs for me" she said and Dave obeyed. Jack watched in horror as Nia applied the wax, followed by the tape.

"Deep breath"

Foof!

Dave only hissed and the process repeated until he was all smooth, then followed by the legs and chest.

Jack was amazed by Dave's pain tolerance. The man made it look effortless!

"Okay your turn" Nia says to Jack.

Jack laid down with a sigh, he feels the hot wax on his legs, followed by the strip.

Foof!

Dave almost laughed when Jack's eyes shot open in shock. Nia continues to rip the strips off Jack's legs.

Once she was done she taps him on the knee.

"All done"

Jack sighs as he sits up, he looks at Dave and the man smiled at him.

"You okay?" Dave asks.

"My legs are stinging"

Dave chuckled.

"Imagine doing that to your crotch"

Jack shook his head.

"That amount of pain should be illegal"