FIFTY ONE

"So how have you been, it's been awhile since we've seen each other"

Austin nodded in agreement. It was kind of weird, he knows he likes John but for some reason, he doesn't have the need to talk to the man all the time.

"I know....our lives are pretty busy"

"It's okay. Do you want to come over my place tonight? I just bought a new wine collection we can try out" John offers, he was starting to feel like Austin was losing interest and that's okay but he just hopes it doesn't ends up like that.

"Alright. I'll be there after work. Can you also make a cheese board with pickles, bread, grapes, olives, gouda cheese, brie, swiss, salami, crispy bacon and pecan nuts"

John nodded as he noted the items down on his phone.

"Whatever you want"

Austin smiled at him.

"Thanks"

•°• ✾ •°•

"Ohhh Jack"

Jack laughs as he cracks Dave's feet, they were by the pool and Dave had gotten a cramp while swimming.

"Feeling better?" He asks and Dave nods.

"Thanks, let's go back to the room"

Jack shook his head.

"Let's hang around for a bit. I need to sunbathe"

"Alright" Dave says as he grabs the sunscreen, he rubs some on Jack's back and chest while Jack rubbed on his arms and legs.

"I'll be at the bar having a drink, do you want something?"

"I'm fine, have fun"

Dave gives him a peck on the forehead and heads over to the bar. The bartender smiles and hands him the menu, his eyes widen when the items were all in Thai characters.

"I think he assumed you understood. What will you have?" A man next to him said.

"A vodka soda" Dave responds.

The man nods and orders for him, Dave smiled and clanked his glass with his.

"So what's your name?" The man asks and Dave smiles.

"Dave, what about you?"

"Gan. My husband is the father of the current owner of this hotel"

"Oh. My fiancé is getting a tan right there" Dave says pointing at Jack.

Gan smiled.

"You make a cute couple. So when is the wedding? If you don't mind me asking"

"In threw months. I was thinking of holding it in this hotel but I don't know" Dave says with a shrug.

Gan patted his shoulder.

"Take your time. Planning a wedding is stressful but it'll be worth it at the end"

"I know right" says Dave with a soft sigh. He looks back at Jack and the man fast asleep on the reclined chair. He chuckles.

"Thanks for ordering my drink, I'll go watch him sleep"

"Ah, alright. See you around!"

Dave stands behind Jack's head and the man frowned.

"You're blocking the sun babe"

"You look ripe, You're about to fall off the bone, that's enough sun bathing"

Jack opens his eyes and sighs, sitting up.

"What should we do then?" He asks and Dave sat next to him and gives him a kiss.

"I want you" he says and Jack's ears perked up like a puppy hearing pouring kibble.

"Let's go to the room" he says as he quickly picks up their clothes. Dave laughs as Jack pulls him along, heading to the stairs.

"Are you tired? I can carry you" Jack says, offering his back to Dave.

Dave climbed on and felt Jack's hands on his butt. He leans into the man's ear and whispers,

"Your hands are very soft"

Jack blushes and goes up the stairs. Dave laughs as people gave them odd looks as they passed by. Arriving at their room, Jack sets Dave on the couch and kisses him.

"Wait, I need to use the bathroom" Dave whispers, moaning softly as Jack kissed him on the neck.

"We don't have to go all the way" Jack whispers back, and Dave laughs.

"I'll be right back"

Jack sighs as he watches Dave run into the bathroom. He grabs his phone and finds a missed call from Victoria. He frowns and calls her back.

"Jack"

"Victoria, why did you call? Everything alright?"

"Everything is fine but we need you to return this Friday, there is a meeting with the board members and I have something to announce"

Jack frowns. What could possibly be so important.

"Alright, I'll tell Dave and we'll leave on Thursday."

"Okay, sorry to ruin your vacation"

"It's okay"

He hangs up and Dave returns with a coy smile.

"Okay I'm back, don't worry, I washed my dick"

Jack laughs and smiles as Dave sat on his lap. He sighs.

"I just spoke to Victoria, there's an emergency meeting at work and We have to leave on Thursday"

Dave frowned.

"That sucks. But as long as we're together, we'll be fine. Plus you just gave me a few days to get some things done for the wedding"

"Oh? Like what?"

"The colour scheme. I want the reception hall to be bohemian and the ceremony can be a mix of your tradition and mine"

Jack shrugged.

"Sounds good. But the cake should be chocolate, like you"

Jack blushes and lightly punches him on the shoulder.

"Stop flattering me, the cake can be whatever you want and your suit has to be fitted perfectly"

Jack kisses him on the cheek and leads Dave's hand inside his speedo. Dave kisses him on the lips and makes Jack lay down.

"Let me take the lead this time" Dave says and he pulls down the man's red speedo. He gives him a few strokes with his hand and rubs the tip on his lips before taking him in the mouth.

"Are you sure you can do it?" Jack moans out as Dave bobbed his head. Dave pulled away and sat on the man's crotch, feeling Jack's throbbing shaft under his rear-end. He pulls his speedo to the side and uses his hand to guide Jack through his entrance, bitting on his lip as he feels Jack invade his insides.

"That's it baby, now rock your hips" Jack says and moans as Dave did as told, he feels the man's tears land on his chest and he holds him by the face.

"You're doing good baby, keep going"

Dave whimpers as his body quivers once Jack hit his spot, he moans out Jack's name as he goes faster, starting to bounce on the man's crotch.

Jack pulls him down for a kiss, tasting the salty tears that were on Dave's lips. He pulls away and tugs on Dave's nipples.

"You're so beautiful baby" he whispers before he takes over, holding Dave by the waist as he thrusts into him, the fast pace made Dave's legs shake and the man cry in pleasure.

"Nnnngggggh, I'm cumming" Dave cries out as he came, splashing Jack's chest.

Feeling Dave tighten around him forced Jack to climax, toes curling as he shot two loads inside him.

Dave leans down and kisses him once more, only to cry as Jack starts to move again, starting all over.

"Mmh, don't stop"