THIRTY EIGHT

6:58am

Dave furrows his brows when he hears loud knocking on his door. He opens his eyes and finds Jack fast asleep.

"Who is it?" He asks, voice raspy. He gets out of bed when he gets no response but Jack pulls him back.

"It's still early" the man whispers, pulling Dave closer to his chest. Dave sighed.

"There's someone knocking on the door"

"They'll leave when we start to make noise" Jack whispers into Dave's ear and nibbles on the man's earlobe.

Dave couldn't get in the mood, the knocking was persistent at this point.

"Wait. Let me just see who it is okay?"

"Alright. But hurry up"

"Okay okay"

He slides off the bed and makes his way to the door. He opens it a little bit and finds Victoria on the other side.

"Hey sleepy head! I'm here for the shoot"

"Aunt Victoria It's 6 in the morning. I'm still asleep"

Victoria looks past Dave's shoulder and sees Jack in bed. She smirks.

"Oh okay. I'm sure you need all the rest you can get. I'll see you at 10. The venue is that ice cream shop you like. See you there"

Dave nods and closes the door once she started walking away. He sighs, leaning against the door.

"Ahem. Come here" Jack says, beckoning him forward with his finger. Dave blushes and joins him in bed, sitting on the man's crotch, hands on Jack's chest.

"Good morning Mr Montgomery" Jack teases and Dave shook his head.

"I'm taking your last name. What is it anyway"

"I don't have one"

Dave frowns.

"How is that possible? Everyone has a surname"

"Except for me. When I left home I legally changed my names. My native name is like a surname now" Jack says. He wanted no relation to that cruel man, he wanted to get rid of him from his life forever.

"Well what is your native name then?" Dave asks, hands going up and down Jack's chest.

"Niran. It means Eternal"

Dave smiled and held Jack by the cheek.

"It's beautiful. Dave Niran. I like the sound of that"

Jack held him by the waist.

"You know what I like the sound of?"

"What?"

"You moaning"

Before he knew it, he was held down on the bed, Jack between his spread legs. He gives Jack a kiss.

"I like feeling you inside me more" he whispers. Jack kisses him again, both men breathing heavily as the kiss deepened.

Dave felt butterflies fill his stomach once he feels his underwear slide past his thighs. Jack immediately pushed two of his figners up inside him, preparing his fiancé for his shaft.

"Mmh...hmm" Dave moans into the kiss before pulling away, back arching as Jack teases his prostate with a few taps with his fingers.

"Angh!....Jack" He breathes out, eyes glassy with unshed tears of ecstasy. Jack smirks and pulls out his fingers.

A gasp escaped Dave's lips, feeling himself stretch as Jack's thick member slides up inside him. He holds Jack by the shoulders and cries out as Jack went all the way.

"Breathe baby" Jack says before he started to move, the stinging pain of Dave's nails digging into his skin made him go a little faster and rougher.

"Hhnnngh....Jack" Dave cries out and he moans loudly when Jack teased his left nipple with his teeth and tongue.

The thrusts slow down and Dave finally relaxes, moaning in pleasure as each of Jack's strokes, the tip would just kiss his prostate.

He pushes Jack over, making the man lay on his back. Jack watches Dave bounce on his lap, his hand then reaches over to the Dave's throat, choking him tightly.

"Nnnngghh! Faster" Dave says and his eyes roll back as Jack tightly gripped his throat. He moves his hips faster and he holds Jack down as he came, some of it landing on Jack's face.

"Wow. That's a lot" Jack says before he held Dave by the waist, thrusts going faster before he himself came.

Dave gasps and came once more, calling out Jack's name from the depth of his diaphragm.

Jack watches him lay down, catching his breath. He smiles.

"You tired?" He teases.

"Not really. Why?"

Jack kisses him once again and goes under the duvet. Dave gasps and bites his bottom lip, holding in his moans as he feels Jack's mouth all around his member.

"Jaaaack!!!!!" He cries out as he came in the man's mouth.

Jack pulls away and swallowed the load with ease and comes back up. The smile on his face almost made Dave laugh.

"Happy?" He teases.

"Very"

•°• ✾ •°•

Victoria walks into the ice cream shop and smiles. It was very cute and intimate.

"I already like this"

The store owner walks up to her.

"The ice cream is ready ma'am"

She turns to her, looking her up and down. The owner had her neon pink hair in a ponytail, her earlobes covered with rose gold earrings, her eyes were green and very striking. She was cute.

"Thanks. The models will be here soon. What's your name by the way?"

"Oh...my name is Lauryn"

"Well I look forward to working with you Lauryn"

Just then, Dave and Jack walk inside the shop, followed by two kids, a boy and a girl.

"Finally! Let's get started. Dave you need to cover that bruise around your throat"

Dave blushes and rushes off to the makeup artists. Jack smiled cheekily and Victoria punches him on the shoudler.

"Don't kill my nephew. He's very small"

Jack stuffs his hands into his pocket.

"He likes it though"

Victoria sighed.

"Go to the table with your kids. Your husband will be back soon"

•°• ✾ •°•

"Look at each other, and kids, I want you both to throw sprinkles at them"

They all do as told and the camera flicks. Dave felt himself getting lost in Jack's brown eyes. He smiles as his eyes glisten.

"I love you"

Jack smiles wider and held him by the thigh under the table.

"I'm going to wreck you after this"

Dave laughed so loud, he even forgot he was working.

"We got the shot!"

Victoria smiles and goes through the photos. She smiled, this was the most authentic smile Dave has ever given in a photoshoot.

She looks back at them and watches them play around with the sprinkles, the two kids giggling and laughing. She smiles once more.

"We certainly did"