TWELVE

9:19am

Jack wakes up and sat up on the bed before grabbing his phone. He checks his messages and emails but frowns when he hears soft snoring near him.

"What the..." he says before pulling up the duvet. Dave was fast asleep next to him. He frowns.

"When did he get here?" He says and shakes Dave on the shoulder.

"Hey, cheap husband why are you in my bed?"

Dave murmurs incoherently and turns to face the other way. Jack frowns and kicks him right on the hip, sending Dave flying to the floor.

"Ack! What the fuck?"

"What are you doing here?" Jack asks again. Dave frowns.

"Is this a joke? You asked me to sleep here"

"No I did not"

Dave couldn't believe what he was hearing. He rubs his aching hip and glares at Jack.

"You're lucky I have no work today. I'm going to my room and sleep, you ungrateful husband"

Jack watches him walk out and he frowns. Did he really ask Dave to sleep here? He barely remembers what happened after he closed his eyes, except for the dream though. He sighs.

"Why am I having these dreams again?"

•°• ✾ •°•

Around noon, Dave had woken up and was now in the pool having a swim while Jack was busy inside the house going through his work.

Jack, who was sitting by the glass walls could see everything outside, including Dave. He watches the man come out of the pool, the neon pink speedo the man was wearing made the faint six pack he had stand out, along with his exaggerated large bulge.

He looks away, face hot. Did he just check Dave out?

"OH MY GOD!"

He looks back at Dave and sees the man standing on the edge of the pool. Jack rushes outside to investigate.

"What happened?"

"I saw a rat"

He held his waist and shook his head.

"Where?"

Dave points and Jack moves the flower pot, the rat sprints towards Jack taking the man by surprise making him jump backwards, bumping into Dave and they fall into the pool with a loud splash!

Resurfacing, Dave begins to laugh at him.

"What's so funny?" Jack snarls.

"You got scared"

"We all get scared" he said and splashes Dave on the face.

"Oh that's how you want to play huh?" Dave teases and splashes him back.

"What a weak splash" Jack teases and uses both of his hands to swipe the water, once the water had calmed, he frowns when he sees no sight of Dave.

"Over here"

He turns around and he's met with water to the face.

"You cheated!"

"No I didn't" Dave teases as he steps out of the pool, Snapping the speedo against the skin of his butt and he looks at Jack.

"You can look at it but you can't touch"

Jack felt his being stir. This man will be the death of him!