THIRTY TWO

"Are you okay? Please talk to me"

"I'm fine. Leave it"

"But you seem sad. Please talk to me"

"I said I'm fine! You know what, let's breakup"

Jack rolled his eyes and changes the channel. Dave, who had his head on Jack's lap frowned.

"I was watching it"

"You can watch on your phone"

Dave pulled on his arm hair making Jack hiss.

"That's not fair"

Jack massaged his arm and made Dave's head bounce as he bucked his leg.

"What are you gonna do about it?" He teases and yelps when Dave pulls on his arm hairs again.

"That"

Jack looked at his arm, the skin was turning red.

"You are obsessed with my body hair. Let me see yours"

Dave raised his arms and laughed.

"I'm as smooth as a baby doll" he says and Jack scoffed.

"Your crotch is hairy though"

"No it's not!"

"It is"

Dave sat up with a huff.

"It's not. Yours is the hairy one"

Jack laughed until he snorted. He nudges Dave on the shoulder.

"Can I see it?"

"See what?" Dave says, faking being confused. Jack's hands go up Dave's shorts, feeling him up.

"Oh, it's very smooth"

Dave bit his bottom lip before he grabs Jack's wrist, moaning softly as Jack's hand finally met his member.

Jack leans forward, kissing Dave softly as he made the man lay down as he continues to jerk the man off.

"Mmh...wait. what are we doing?" Dave asks, feeling breathless. Jack shrugged.

"Exploring. Do you want me to stop?"

"No"

Jack kisses him again as his fingers find Dave's entrace, he slowly pushes two inside him, the tightness made his own member twitch in excitement.

"Nghh....Jack" Dave moans, eyes closed as he felt Jack's fingers move around inside him.

"Do you know where your spot is?" Jack whispers into Dave's ear.

"Go deeper and tap two times to the left, you'll feel it"

Jack follows the instructions and Dave jumps with a yelp.

"Tap it gently babe!"

"Oh, I'm sorry" he chuckled. Dave's moans began filling the living room, eyes glistening with tears and Jack drank them before exchanging them with Dave as they kissed.

Dave couldn't hold in any longer, his legs quiver as Jack goes faster.

"MmhJackYesahnghJACK!"

Jack watches Dave orgasm, cum splashing on Dave's tshirt while the man cried out in pleasure, he continues massaging the bundles of nerves with his fingers and Dave felt like he was being electrocuted.

"Stopstopstop!"

Jack watched in shock as Dave fell over the couch, legs twitching as he cried.

"Oh my God! are you okay?"

Dave stayed there on the floor, catching his breath. He chuckles.

"That was the best orgasm ever"

•°• ✾ •°•

"My father is a kind man. And I'm saying IS because death doesn't change anything. My father is a loving husband, a kind father and a beloved friend. Seeing you all here today justifies my words, he left us too soon and I hope he is finally at peace. I'll always remember his hearty laugh, his corny jokes and silly pranks on mom"

He gazes at his mother, the black fascinator she was wearing hid her red eyes but Austin knew that his words touched her heart.

"Heaven gained a funny angel and I know we shall meet again. Let's not remember him by crying but by smiling as we reminisce the good times we shared with him. I love you Dad and don't worry, Mom and I will be just fine"

Austin steps down and the priest takes over the service. John, who was at the back felt bad for Austin, he should cheer up the young man when he gets the chance.

The funeral service lasted for another hour and they headed to the church cemetery where John and Austin sat next to each other.

"How are you holding up?" John asks and Austin released a breath, shaking his head.

"I feel heavy in my heart"

"Did you cry?"

"I cried this morning"

John held Austin's hand tightly. He knew Austin needed to cry so he figured he'd trigger him.

"They're about to lower the casket, you will never see your father again"

Austin felt a lump of sadness form on his throat. He wanted to yell at them to stop but he knew better than that so instead he just cried, shoulders shaking as he did so.

John gave him a few seconds before he held him, hugging Austin very tightly.

"It's okay. You'll be alright"

Austin held him tightly, watching the casket slowly going down the dark grave. This was it, it was finally over. He looks over and his mother was watching, tears flowing down her face and that made Austin cry even more. John rubbed Austin's back.

"It's okay. You're going to be okay"

•°• ✾ •°•

"So what is the concept of the shoot?"

"I don't know, what do you want it to be?"

Dave thought about it for a moment.

"How about you and I with our cats looking like big happy family"

"We can get some kid models to be our kids"

Dave chuckles.

"You want to have kids with me baby?"

"Of course! We can plan that after our wedding in three months"

"Look at you planning our future out" Dave teases and Jack blushes.

"Am I moving too fast?"

Dave sat on his lap and gave him a kiss.

"Not at all. I engaged you after three days of meeting remember?" He jokes and Jack looks at their rings.

"Wait here"

Dave watched him rush to the bedroom. When Jack came back he was holding a long velvet box. Dave sat up.

"What's that?"

"I bought this that day I saw you and John shopping for suits" Jack says as he handed him the box.

Dave opens it and his eyes widened. It was a diamond bracelet with a charm of Thai characters.

"What does this spell out?"

Jack blushes and held the charm.

"It says, My forever"

Dave looked at him in shock.

"Jack....."

"You see,  I started liking you the day I saw you trying to cook for me. I was still denying my feelings about it but now I know for sure that you are my forever"

Dave looked at the bracelet before he put it on. He smiles as he sees the charm.

"Thank you my forever" he says and gives Jack a soft kiss.

"So...do you want to go out on a date with me?"