SEVENTY THREE

Bonnie takes the two vails, hands them over to the nurse and takes off her gloves. They walk back to her office.

"We'll call the surrogates and see from there. If you want an interview with them we can schedule it"

"I don't think it's necessary. We'll meet during the sonogram appointments and all that, we want to remain anonymous"

"Got it. The time I give you a call it will hopefully be good news"

They stand up and shake hands.

"Thanks Bonnie"

Jack and Dave walk out of the building, Dave nudges Jack with a sheepish smile.

"What did you think about during the sample session"

Jack chuckled.

"John Wick"

Dave rolled his eyes.

"Whatever you ungrateful husband. Are we going home now? I'm tired"

"Yeah but tomorrow we're going to my condo and help me move"

"Got it. Do you want to have sex tonight?"

"Not really. I just want to cuddle"

Dave sighed in relief.

"Good. Atleast I don't have to take a long shower"

Jack laughs, patting Dave on the knee.

"We'll buy some condoms"

Dave scoffed.

"Don't you think it's too late for that? We already did it raw multiple times"

"I mean we can still switch to them"

"No thanks. I want to feel every inch, every vein, every thing"

Jack shook his head, blushing.

"Vein?"

"You have three thick veins along your dick. Whenever you climax i can feel them pulsating"

"Let's change the topic"

Dave shrugged.

"You should be proud. I like those veins"

"Babe stop"

Dave giggled. Shy Jack was always fun to tease but he'll let it go....for now.

The drive home was in silence, mainly because Dave had fallen asleep along the way.

Once he was done parking the car, Jack carried Dave inside, setting him down on the couch.

He goes into the kitchen and begins supper, he smiles when he remembers the time he caught Dave trying to cook.

He shakes his head, chuckling.

"This cheap husband of mine"

He looks back at Dave, watching him sleep. He smiles, he could see the man's thoughts, his dreams, his ideas. A shudder went up his back.

"I know what to say" he whispers before grabbing his phone, typing in some few words.

"I can't wait to see his reaction"

•°• ✾ •°•

In the evening, Dave woke up to the scent pf pleasant food. He sits up and looks around then finds Jack in the kitchen. He gets up and walks into the kitchen.

"Hey"

Jack smiles and holds him by the waist.

"Hey sleeping beauty."

"Why are you so happy?" Dave asks in confusion.

"Don't worry about it. Dance with me"

"There's no music"

Jack chuckled and dipped Dave.

"Follow my lead"

Dave gives in, following Jack's lead as they dance around the kitchen. He laughs as Jack would twirl him.

"Go take a shower, food will be served when  you're done"

Dave nods and walks away, his heart skips a beat when he heard His fiancé yell out,

"Take a long shower!"

Jack focuses on the food, plating up the basil chicken neatly next to the fried eggs. He then heads down to the cellar and grabs two bottles of dry red wine, popping the cork before pouring some in the glasses.

Next he takes the ice cream out of the freezer, scooping up some and serving it in a dessert bowl.

Just as he sits down, Dave comes down the stairs wearing a silk robe, his exposed chest letting it be known that he was naked underneath the robe.

Dave sits down and smiles.

"Let's eat"

"I don't know,  I want to eat something else"

Dave blushes.

"Food first. Me later"

Jack grabs the spoon and the fork, looking at Dave as the man ate. Dave looks at him.

"Babe, eat up"

"Right....of course"

Dave smiled, the fact that the food was so good distracted him from the eyes on him. He takes a sip of his wine, the robe sliding back his shoulder exposing his right nipple.

Jack's ears turned red, watching Dave's adams apple bobbed up and down as the wine flowed down his throat.

"Fuck it"

Dave looks at him and gasps once Jack stood up, pulling him up.

"What are you doing?"

Jack pulled down Dave's robe and tossed it across the room, the silk cloth hanging from the chandelier.

"Are you tempting me?"

Dave shrugged.

"I don't know, am I?"

Jack held him close, lips lightly braising his skin, Dave shudders, holding on to Jack's shoulders.

"Jack" he whispers and he hides his body. Jack frowns.

"What's wrong?"

"There's someone out there" Dave says, looking out the window wall.

Jack quickly took off his shirt and handed it to Dave, he grabs the wine opener and rushes outside.

As soon as he stepped out, there was a howl and a fox bolted out of the bushes, running away. He sighs.

When he got back inside, Dave was wearing his shirt.

"Who was it?"

Jack chuckled.

"Those eyes you saw were fox eyes"

Dave was perplexed. He then realized that they were living in an estate. He laughs.

"I guess they smelled the food."

Jack laughed even more.

"I should receive a prize for my food. It even attracts animals"

Dave playfully punched him.

"Shut up"