FIFTY

"This is Tom Yum Goong. Spicy shrimp soup"

Dave smiles as Jack blows on the hot soup before feeding him. He could feel the spiciness take over his taste buds.

"It's spicy. But also yummy"

Jack smiled and pointed to the next dish. They had ordered everything on the menu as Dave wanted to taste everything.

"This one is Som Tum, spicy green papaya salad"

Dave nods and takes a bite. It had a refreshing taste, mellowing out the spiciness in his mouth.

"This is great"

"You like them all?" Jack asks and Dave nods.

"We should serve these at our wedding"

"Some people don't like spicy food though"

"We'll have food trucks outside. Then everyone can get whatever they want"

"Alright. What is our budget for the wedding?" Jack asks and Dave frowned.

"Budget? We need a budget?"

"I mean yeah. We can't spend a lot of money on a one day event babe"

Dave was conflicted. He had big ideas for the wedding. The fact that he was thinking of booking a famous singer for the reception seems like it was about to go down the drain.

"How about this. We tell our guests not to bring us gifts and make the wedding a whole party. Plus, my mom would never let me get on a budget. I doubt she even knows the meaning of that word"

Jack sighed in defeat.

"The budget is £35 million. You cannot go a pence over"

"I can work with that"

"Good. Now eat up, if your food gets cold, it'll be more spicy"

•°• ✾ •°•

After dinner, Jack and Dave took a walk around the busy town. They'd laugh as they saw their magazine cover in a few shops.

"So tell me, are you liking this place?" Jack asks and Dave nods.

"I am, it's been fun and I got to meet your mom and feed you some fish"

Jack chuckles and swings their intertwined hands.

"How about we go back to the hotel and make some noise"

"Awe come on, we just got here plus, I need to see the lights"

"Okay okay. Let's take the ferris wheel, you'll see everything from above"

"Sounds fun, let's go"

When they got to the ferris wheel, the line wasn't that long and Dave was relieved as it was getting late.

"Next!"

They get in their pod and the ride begins. Dave leaned on the glass as he looked at the lit up town.

"Wow" he whispers and Jack smiles at him, he holds Dave's hand as the ride stopped at the top.

"You know they say if a couple shares a kiss on the ferris wheel, the relationship will last forever" Jack says

Dave quickly turns to him, latching his lips with his taking the man by surprise. Jack, now composed takes over the kiss as he holds the back of Dave's neck, both moaning softly.

Jack pulls away from the kiss and kisses Dave's hands.

"I love you"

Dave pats him on the cheek and smiles at him

"I love you too"

Once the ride was over the two of them make their way to their rental car. Jack was feeling better contrast to earlier, all thanks to this man walking next to him.

Dave gets in the car and Jack hops in the driver's seat.

"You know, I'm starting to  get a little hungry"

Dave chuckles and opens the glove box, handing Jack a twixx.

"You just need sugar. Eat"

"When was this in there? You snack hoarder"

Dave shruggs.

"You'll thank me one day when you have grumpy twins in the back when you're taking them to school"

Jack laughs.

"I look forward to it"

•°• ✾ •°•

The following day, Austin was back at work with Victoria. He was busy holding the designs for the fall fashion show.

"I like this one. The green is not a common shade" Victoria says and Austin nods.

"I agree, plus it makes a great compliment to the denim"

Victoria swings on her chair before standing up.

"You have good taste in fashion" she says looking at Austin's outfit. He was wearing black slacks, a white shirt and a red bowtie.

"Thanks"

His phone then rings, he smiles when he saw it was John.

"Hey you"

"Hey, are you busy? I want to bring you lunch"

"How about we meet at a restaurant. I need a breal from the computer screen"

"Alright. I'll send you a location"

"See you soon"

He hangs up and Victoria smirks at him.

"Setting up a date are we? Go ahead and enjoy yourself. I'll be here....alone" she dramatically says, wiping a fake tear.

Austin laughs at her antics before leaving. Victoria sighs and sits down and grabs her phone. She dials a number and the person picked up immediately, she smiles

"Hey Lauryn"

•°• ✾ •°•

Jack woke up to an empty bed. He frowns and sits up, looking around the room. He could hear Dave's voice in the living room. He gets out of bed and makes his way to the living room, where Dave was on a zoom call.

Dave gasped and covered the camera.

"Babe you're naked!"

Jack smirks and kisses him on the cheek.

"It's nothing you haven't seen"

"I know but I'm in a meeting right now"

Jack sits next to him and covers himself with a fleece blanket that was on the couch.

"Okay okay, I'm covered up"

Dave removes his hand and smiles

"Sorry about that Donatella, as I was saying, I need a white suit and a 78 feet long veil. We can make the veil be held down to my hair with a flower crown and bobby pins"

"Sounds good. We'll get to it and have a fitting. Although the house call will be a little expensive"

"Don't worry about that, I'll plan a jet for you and your team. See you soon"

Once the meeting was over, Jack kisses Dave on the cheek again.

"Did I have to hear the details of your wedding suit?"

Dave shrugs.

"Wait until you see me in it. You'd cry, I'm sure of it"

"We should make sure the camera man takes footage of my reaction to you walking down the aisle"

"Deal"