TEN

"So I'll be living here from now on since we have pets to take care of"

Jack nodded at him.

"Do you want me to move in? It's Saturday tomorrow."

"You can, it'll save us the time"

Jack nods and takes a sip of his wine. Turns out Dave had a cellar in the basement, the wine was delicious.

"I think I'm a little tipsy" Dave said as he finished his glass. Jack sighed.

"You should sleep it off. I'll head back to my condo"

"Okay, I'll give you a key so you can enter as you please" Dave says and hands Jack on key.

"We can add your retina scan tomorrow too"

Jack nodded and took the key.

"I'll see you tomorrow morning"

"Okay"

Dave watches Jack's car drive off. He sighs and closes the door, locking it and activates the alarm. He heads up the stairs to his room, the two cats looking at him, not interested at all.

Dave turns on his back and goes through his phone only to gasp when he sees a picture of him circulating,

"Montgomery heir engaged? Who is the lucky partner?"

He sighs. Hopefully Jack wouldn't be bothered by this publicity.

He turns to his side and think about what he and Jack were about to do. If his parents were to know their relationship was fake, Dave fears he would be financially cut off.

"Let's hope this works"

•°• ✾ •°•

Back at his condo, Jack was in the shower, the tension around his shoulders relaxing once he feels the hot water flow down his skin. He sighs, running a hand down his face.

"Am I doing the right thing?" He murmurs. It seems this agreement with Dave will bring nothing but drama if it goes wrong and Jack doesn't want that, if word reaches his father, he'd be cut off indefinitely.

He steps out off the shower, not even bothering to wrap a towel around his body as he lived alone. He brushes his teeth and goes back to the bedroom.

"Dave....don't make me regret this"

•°• ✾ •°•

The next day, Dave had woken up by 6am to feed his roommates, he sat by the kitchen counter, drinking his third cup of coffee as he watched the two felines roam around the living room. He smiles.

"They're inseparable"

His phone chimes and he glances the screen only to sigh. He had a photoshoot at Victoria's company.

"I should reconsider this modelling gig" he said. He wanted to stay home!

He makes his way up the stairs to change before heading out, Beethoven's Für Elise playing in the background.

•°• ✾ •°•

Jack was packing some of his stuff up, he took half of the clothes in his closet, some toiletries and his family pictures.

He stuffs the boxes in the back seat of his car and pulls out his phone, dialing Dave's number.

"Hey"

"Gosh even your voice sounds cheap, are you home?"

He hears Dave scoff on the line.