SEVENTY TWO

"Are you sure you want your mother to walk you down the aisle?"

Jack nodded.

"My mother will hand me over to you and your parents will hand you over to me"

Dave nodded. It made sense. He sighs in relief

"It's getting late. Let's go home"

"Wait, I have somewhere to take you"

"Okay Let's go. Will I have fun?"

Jack smirked

"I think you will"

•°• ✾ •°•

"How do you feel about threesomes?"

John shrugged, taking a sip of his whiskey. He looks at Austin and tilts his head.

"What about you?"

"I wouldn't mind it....but only if it's a once in a while type of thing"

John nodded while he chuckled.

"Is that why you asked Dave?"

Austin sighed.

"Yeah. He's hot, especially when he goes out clubbing and I bet he's loud too"

"He is" John whispers making Austin laugh.

"But then you're loud too John, the sound just sends me over the edge"

John felt himself blush. When he was hooking up with Dave, he was the top and now he's with Austin and he's a bottom. He enjoyed being a bottom more.

"I scream because you know what you're doing"

Austin smirks.

"Oh yeah?"

"Mhm"

Austin grabs him by the thigh. John jumps a little and he holds the man by the wrist.

"I had breakfast this morning"
Austin sighed.

"You're lucky. By the way what should we do for Jack and Dave's  bachelor party?"

"I didn't know we were throwing one for them"

"Of course we are! They need that one last night as unmarried people. Wait, what if Dave's family throw a caviar filled event. Oh no"

John laughed out loud.

"They wont. If you want to throw them a party, let's do it here. You can plan the whole thing"

"Yay! I'll book strippers, we'll have body shots. It'll be a crazy night"

John shook his head. Sounds like Austin has been planning the whole thing for a long time.

•°• ✾ •°•

"EggBank?"

Jack nodded.

"Yes"

Dave gasped. They were here?! It was finally happening?!

"Are you sure?" He asks and Jack held his hand.

"Let's go plan a family"

They head inside the building, the staff welcomed them with wide smiles.

"Good afternoon! My name is Bonnie and I'll be your consultant."

"Thank you. We're the Montgomerys, we're getting married in two weeks and we plan on having kids very early" Jack spoke up, Dave nodded in agreement. Although the last name part confused him.

They follow Bonnie into her office, she pulls out a big file and slides it to them, smile on her face.

"These are our donors. We have donors from around the world, all races, all blood groups, medical history checked, educational information, criminal backgrounds, whatever you can think of"

Dave flips through a few pages. His heart was beating very fast. This was really happening!
"Can two sperm cells fertilise the same egg?" Jack asks.

"It's very rare and when it happens, the embryos tend to fail as time goes. Your surrogate may carry the full term but then the babies  might not make it during birth"

"That's sad....is it possible to have two different embryos carried by the same surrogate?"

"It's possible however we don't recommend it, in case of a miscarriage"

The couple nods.

"So I guess our initial plan was fine. We had planned to have surrogates the same race as us but we switch"

"That's a better idea. Will we be doing it at the same time or in year interval?"

"At the same time"

"Excellent. I'll give you a few minutes to go through the files, find your surrogates, take your time and I'll be back with a nurse"

Left alone in the room, Jack takes one file and goes through it.

"I found an Thai lady here and she has a GPA of 4.7" Dave says before looking up at Jack.

"I found a bi-racial lady, They have a good record for athleticism, they used to run track"

"We found our choices?" Dave asks.

Jack nods.

"We did"

Dave sighed in relief. He couldn't wait to see their babies. They're going to be so cute!

After some minutes, Bonnie returns with a nurse.

"Sorry to ask you this but when was the last time you two had sexual relations?"

Jack blushed, face going red in an instant while Dave began to sweat.

"Well.....8 days ago"

"Okay, we'll move you to a private room, do what you need to do and give us semen samples"

Jack burried his head when he heard that.

"Shit"

•°• ✾ •°•

"The stripper poles can be here, next to the pool"

John nodded and took a picture.

"The dj booth can be on the patio and the chef can be at the back"

"Alright. I'll send these to my event planner and accountant and see from there"

"Thanks babe"

He chuckles.

"Babe?"

Austin turns around and tugs on John's belt.

"Of course. Are you not my babe?"

John holdw him by the waist, pulling him close.

"You are. What should I call you?"

Austin shrugged.

"Whatever feels right for you. I'll accept it"

"How about puppy"

Austin blushed, face inches away from John's.

"Don't let this puppy bite you now"

John grabbed his butt, giving it a good squeeze.

"You can bite me wherever you want"

"Ahem!"

They both look back at the patio and find John's mother looking at them.

"Stop flirting and come have lunch!"

The men share a laugh.

"We'll continue this later"