SEVENTY ONE

They locked eyes in an intense stare down. Dave furrowed his eyebrows while Jack smirked.

"Ready?" Jack asks and Dave scoffs.

"I was born ready"

They kneel down, facing the stairs. Both men place their slinkies down at the same time. Dave's was red while Jack's was blue.

"Go!"

The slinkies gracefully walk down the stairs, Jack and Dave cheering them on as if they were watching a football match.

"Go red! Goo!"

"Boo red! Go blue!"

Blue was the first to touch the floor and Jack jumped so high, Dave thought the man was about to shoot out of the ceiling like a rocket.

"Ha! I win!"

Dave shook his head.

"It was rigged"

Jack playfully swats him on the shoulder.

"You want a rematch?"

"Of course! But with the cars instead"

Jack smirked.

"You're on"

Dave must admit, it was fun playing like this and to see Jack having this much fun made his glad he thought of this.

Jack clears the hallway, moving the tall vases to an empty room. He comes back and hands Dave his car.  The RC car toy flashing it's big wheels.

They sit at the end of the hall and Jack lays down the rules.

"No side sweeping, no attacking, you can swerve as long as you don't hit me. First car to touch the wall wins"

"Got it"

The toy cars stop by the imaginary start line. Jack smirks.

"Go!"

Jack's car makes a run for it with Dave's following behind. Jack laughs.

"Stop sniffing my ass!"

Dave laughed loudly before swerving ahead of Jack, speeding off. Jack gasped once he heard the loud thud of Dave's csr hitting the wall. Dave had won.

"Hey! You cheated"

"Don't be a sore loser. I won fair and square"

Jack huffed.

"Fine. I'm tired now, let's go sleep"

They stand up and Dave frowns once he saw the morning sun rays peep through the curtains.

"What the hell? It's morning already?"
Jack looked at his phone and chuckled.

"It's 7am"

So they played all night?!

"Wow"

•°• ✾ •°•

Austin wakes up in John's bed. He smiles when he finds John sleeping next to him.

After dinner, they both went to John's house where the man offered him some wine and chocolate. They then watched a few movies before heading to bed. It was surprising that they didn't have sex, not that he had a problem with how the night ended.

His phone chimes on the nightstand and he blushes once he read his mother's text.

Mom- I see you spent the night at John's. Hope you used protection. Oh and remember to douche lmaoOoO

Why did people think he was a bottom?!

"Morning"

He looks back and finds John sitting up on the bed, fully awake.

"Hey, how are you"

John smiles and holds Austin by the back of his head before leaning for a kiss, their lips meet softly, tongues moving in sync as the kiss deepened. He pulls away and bites his bottom lip.

"I'm good, how are you?"

"I was doing good but now I'm very horny"

John chuckles, hand going down Austin's exposed chest.

"Let me help you...unload"

Austin holds him down, his eyes close once they kiss again, he felt Austin's right hand go down his side to his inner thigh, gently brushing along his member.

Austin pulls away from the kiss and tends to John's neck and chest, lightly biting him as he left pink reddish marks on the man's pale skin.

"Spread your legs for me" he whispers and John obliges, followed by a moan as Austin's fingers slipped right inside him.

"Angh...yesss" he breathes out, arching his back as Austin fingered him faster before pulling out.

Austin covers his back with the duvet once he had gotten in between John's legs, his eyes close and he bites his lip as he feels his cock slide through John's tight entrance, going all the way to the base.

John gripped the sheets, feeling Austin's cock tip poke at his prostate once the man began to move.

"Ah...mmmh" he moans, feeling the intense pleasure spread throughout his body.

"Do you want me to go faster?" Austin whispers, hands on John's chest tugging and twisting the man's nipples while fucking him ever so gently.

"Mmmh...Yes baby, give it to me"

The thrusts pick up the pace, John felt himself shudder as his moans got stuck in his throat,

"You look so beautiful" Austin says, moaning as John would clench around him.

John arches his back, the pleasure he felt made him cum, his morning loads splashing on his torso, flowing down his sides to the sheets.

Austin moans loudly, holding John by the waist as he came as well, the thrusts slow down and eventually stop. He leans down for a kiss and John gives him a smile.

"I almost forgot how good you make me feel"

Austin chuckles before he stood up.

"Well I'm glad to have reminded you"

•°• ✾ •°•

"We're expecting about 300 people. I want friends and family to be in the first row, both sides. I want this whole lawn covered with marble slabs. Can you do that?"

"Yes sir"

"I want the chairs to have white and gold bows on the back, the aisle should have peonies along the walkway, the altar should have four pillars with peonies in vases and going around the pillar"

"We can do that"

Dave nodded and watched as the florist and their team arrange his wedding ceremony area. He was at his parents to supervise the whole thing. Jack hands him a rose.

"For you"

Dave smiles as he takes a whiff. He frowns when he realized it was plastic. Jack laughed.

"Why did you trick me like that? By the way, how does this look?" He asks pointing at the scene in front of them.

"I like it. We need a flower wall though, to block the view from what's ahead"

Dave nodded.

"Good idea."

Jack holds his hand and they walk down the aisle. They smile once they stop by the alter. Dave gasped.

"Shit!"

Jack frowned.

"What?"

"Who's walking you down the aisle?!"