FORTY SIX

The following day, Jack woke up first. He gives Dave a kiss on the back of his head and slides off the bed, taking his phone with him.

He stands by the balcony and calls his mother.

"Hello Jack!"

He smiles.

"Hey mom. We'll be there at noon"

"No worries. I'll make a big lunch!"

"Alright. See you soon"

After ending the call, he heads back to the room and sits next to Dave's sleeping body. Jack smiles and pats Dave on the thigh.

"Hey, wake up"

"No, leave me alone" Jack says and turns away from him. Jack laughs softly and lays behind him, front pressing on Dave's back. He nibbles on Dave's earlobe and whispers,

"We have to go sightseeing"

Dave turns to face him and gives him a kiss on the lips.

"Or we can stay in for a bit and have breakfast"

Jack runs his hand up Dave's back as he smiled.

"We can do that tomorrow. I'm really excited to show you around"

Dave smiled at him. Seeing Jack this happy was all that matters.

"Alright. I'm going to take a shower"

Before he could get out of bed, Jack held him down.

"Sightseeing?" He says and Jack chuckles before he kissed him.

"I need my morning kiss"

Dave smirks and kisses him, they both moan as their tongues met, hands exploring each other's bodies. Dave pulls away from the kiss and tends to Jack's neck, hand on the man's member as gave him a few gentle strokes.

"Mmmh" Jack moans, matching Dave's rhythm.

"Don't cum just yet" Dave says as he guides Jack to his entrance, they both moan as Jack slides inside. Dave holds him tightly as the man began to thrust into him.

"Angh!" he cries out, Jack's fast thrusts making the bed rock a little. Tears well up on his eyes and Jack silenced him with a kiss as they both climax. Jack pulls him up as he lays down, making Dave ride the last moments of his hard on.

Dave bites his lip as his hands do up Jack's chest and their lips meet once more for a kiss. Jack pulls out and they both moan. Dave pulls away from the kiss and winks at him.

"Thanks for the morning kiss"

•°• ✾ •°•

In the late morning, Jack and Dave were in their rental car heading to Jack's parent's but they were to stop here and there to take pictures.

"Oh my God!" Dave exclaimed and Jack looks at him for a second before looking back at the road.

"What's the matter?"

"I just saw our billboard"

He chuckles and pulls over, they both get out of the car and head over to the large billboard that stood high in the sky.

Dave takes a picture of Jack who was looking at the billboard in pride.

"Let's go, it's getting hot" Dave says, fanning his face. Jack turns to him and wiped Dave's sweat with his shirt and blows on his face.

"There"

Dave blushes and rushes back to the car. Jack laughs as he followed behind. Getting in the car, Jack turns to Dave and the man avoided his gaze.

"What's the matter?" He asks and Dave shook his head.

"Nothing, let's go"

Jack smirks as he drives off. Dave fans his face and turns to him.

"That was hot"

Jack erupts in laughter.

"I'm a hot guy, you have no choice"

Dave sighs and turns to the window.

"By the way, should I bring your mother a gift?"

"Maybe wait on that one."

"How about something simple? Like flowers"

Jack sighed.

"How simple are we talking about here? Your simple is different from mine"

"A bouquet of flowers Jack" Dave says with a chuckle. Did Jack really think he'd buy a whole flowershop for his mother?

"Okay okay. We'll stop by the market to get her some flowers"

•°• ✾ •°•

Austin wakes up in a strange room. He chuckles when he remembers that he had spent the night at John's. He finds John fast asleep next to him and he nudges him.

"Wake up"

When he gets no response he slides off the bed and puts on his pants and goes downstairs for a cup of coffee.

"Oh my!" A woman exclaimed in shock. Austin turned around in panic to find the woman pointing at his back.

"Your back...what happened?" She asked.

Austin coughed awkwardly.

"John did...last night"

"That boy. I told him to treat his partners with care. I swear you'd think I didn't raise him"

It then dawned on him, this was John's mother! And Austin was topless!

"Oh my gosh!  I didn't know you were his mother, I'll go get decent"

The lady shook his head.

"It's alright. I've seen worse around here. When John was a teenager, I walked in on him-"

"Mom!"

They look up the staircase and finds John rushing down. Austin found it funny.

"You can't go around telling people about that" John whined.

"Oh come on, it's not like I'm making it up. You like putting your mom's wig on and pretend you're Beyoncé so what? Most people do it"

Austin covered his mouth as he choked on his laugh. John on the other hand looked mortified.

"Mom!"

"Oops....sorry honey. Oh! your father took your cars to the shop, you'll use the helicopter in the meantime"

John sighed as he watched his mother walk away. He turns to Austin and the man was red.

"Don't you dare laugh at me"

Austin shook his head.

"I won't. But I will do this instead" he says and begins dancing to Beyoncé's single ladies.

John gasped in horror.

"Come here!"

Austin bolts out of the house using the side door that led to the patio. John threw his robe at him.

"Come here,  right now"

Austin stuck his tongue out at him.

"If you like it then you should put a ring on it" he teases and John's face got even more red.

Before he knew it, John had held him down on the freshly watered lawn. They lock eyes for a moment, breathing heavy.

"Caught you" John says and Austin smirked.

"Handle with care, I'm fragile"

"Oh I know. I'll be sure to go extra slow just for you"

Austin gives him a peck on the lips.

"I can already feel it"