THIRTY SIX

"That's a wrap!"

Dave sighs in relief and takes off his coat. He steps down the small platform and smiles when Jack held his hand.

"You did great"

"Thanks. What should we do now?"

Jack looks at Austin, the young man was talking with John. Jack sighs.

"Let's have lunch with Austin and John"

Dave was taken aback. He thought Jack didn't like John.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. Come on, I'll take you to your changing room"

As they walked away, Austin smiles at John making the man swoon over him.

"Jack invited us to lunch this afternoon"

"Really? I thought he didn't like me"

Austin rolled his eyes.

"We're all adults here. We can squah the whole thing and move on, if not we all go separate ways and enjoy life"

John sighed. It didn't seem like a good idea to hang around with Dave, especially now that he's trying to move on from him.

"I'll try. Let's go"

•°• ✾ •°•

"Which restaurant are we going to?" Dave asks and Jack shrugged.

"Whichever you want. As long as there is wine served"

Dave buttoned up his shirt before turning to Jack.

"Wine in the afternoon?"

"Why not. We can do whatever we want"

Dave smirks and pulls Jack closer to him by the tie.

"Is that so?"

"Of course. I can do this, if I wanted" he says, grabbing Dave by the butt.

"I want more than a little touch" Dave whispers, lips rubbing on Jack's while retaining eye contact with the man.

Jack gently lifts Dave up, setting him down on the vanity table. The buttons of Dave's shirt fly across the room as Jack aggressively popped the shirt open.

"Uhn..." Dave moans, feeling Jack's tongue swipe over his nipple, his fingers go through Jack's hair as the man goes down on him.

Jack pulls the zipper down, rubbing his palm along Dave's length. He pulls out the man's member and gives him a few strokes with his hand.

"Ahh.....that feels so good baby"

"Yeah? Do you want more?"

"Yes...."

He replaces his hand with his mouth and Dave throws his head back, pushing Jack's head down the length of his cock.

"Hangh!" He moans, the tightness of Jack's throat made him release endless streams of pre cum down the man's throat.

Jack gags a little, trying to pull away but Dave would push him futher down, eyes widen as Dave made him go faster, feeling Dave's thick rod down his throat.

Dave pulls him away and finishes off on Jack's face, grunting as he gave his last load.

Jack looks up at him.

"You could've done it in my mouth"

Dave didn't even hear him, catching his breath as he let a tear flow down his face.

Jack stands up and that's when Dave noticed his frown.

"What's wrong?"

"You should've done it in my mouth"

"There's going to be other times though"

"I know but I really wanted that. A blowjob without swallowing is a waste"

Dave couldn't help but laugh a little. He holds Jack by the shoulders.

"Babe it's okay. I'll make it up to you later okay?"

Jack sighs.

"Fine. Get a new shirt and find me a cloth"

Dave chuckles.

"You look sexy like this"

•°• ✾ •°•

By lunch, the two couples were in a restaurant. Dave was sitting across from Austin while Jack from John.

"We'll have the oysters and prawns. For drinks we'll have white one" Dave says and Austin ordered the skirt steaks with red wine.

"So how is your relationship with John going?" Dave asks and Austin shrugged.

"We hooked up once and planned a date. But he's trying hard emotionally."

Dave nodded. He just hates the fact that he's causing John so much turmoil.

"But he'll be fine. I'll see him through it." Austin continues.

"That's a great partner quality. Make sure to invite us to the wedding" Dave teases and Austin playfully smacks his hand.

"I should be the one saying that! When is the wedding anyways?"

Dave blushed. Last night Jack had asked to marry him and he said yes. That means they were for real getting married!!

"In three months. We're holding it in Thailand"

Jack choked on his water. He looks at Dave and the man smiled at him.

"Really?" He asks and Dave nods.

"Of course! There are a lot of beautiful sites in Thailand"

Austin smiles at them before he glances at John.

"You okay?" He whispers and John nods.

"I'm finally over him"

•°• ✾ •°•

"Thanks for the meal guys"

They all walk out of the restaurant and Dave pulls John to the side.

"Hey"

"Hi"

Dave sighs.

"I'm sorry for the pain I caused you. I wasn't really intending to do that"

John waved him off.

"You're fine. We're fine. Let's all forget that happened and have a good life"

Dave nudged him on the shoulder.

"You and Austin huh. I bet he treats you so well in bed"

John gasped. How did Dave know-

"He...he told you?"

"No. I can tell by the way you would sit down. I do the same" he says as he laughs.

Jack and Austin smile at the scene.

"I guess you were right. They just needed to talk it out" Jack says.

"Yeah. We should celebrate. I'm taking your fiancé to a club tonight"