TWENTY ONE

"So how was work?"

"Boring as usual but I enjoyed seeing you tho"

"Then touch me"

Dave smiles as he feels Jack's hands go up his soapy back. The warm running water splashing on his face.

Jack runs his hand up Dave's short hair, lips tracing the man's neck. Dave turns around to face him.

"Are you going to tease me or take action?" He whispers, Jack pulls him closer and their lips meet for a soft kiss.

"Let's go with the flow" Jack whispers back and Dave smiles into the kiss before pulling away.

"We're both adults here, we don't have to follow a blueprint for a relationship"

"What do you mean?" Jack asks in confusion. Dave smirks at him, hand on Jack's abs, going down.

"I mean....we can do this" he says and holds Jack's member, it was thick and heavy, he looks up at Jack and could see the lust in his eyes.

"Are you sure about this?" Jack asks, only to groan in pleasurable pain as Dave gave his now semi hard member a tug.

"Do you want me to show you?"

Jack's breath turned shaky for a moment as he let Dave hold him against the wet wall, they lock eyes and Dave licked his lips before kissing Jack. The kiss was different, it was rough, lustful.

Dave then turned his attention to Jack's neck, nipping the skin with his teeth and Jack moans softly, arching his back.

"Shhh, we're just getting started" Dave whispers, kissing Jack's chest and nipples, slowly falling to his knees before Jack's eyes.

"Shit" Jack whispers.

"What?" Dave asks in wonder, gently stroking the shaft in his hand, the tip slowly coming out from it's foreskin hoodie.

"I'm having Deja vu"

Dave smirks, clearly Jack had impure thoughts about him.

"Oh? Like this?" He says and opens his mouth, rubbing Jack's tip on his tongue, looking straight at Jack's lust filled eyes.

Mmh....something like that" Jack whispers before he moans, feeling Dave's warm mouth around his member, he grabs his head, guiding him along the 13inch length shaft, Dave's tight throat making him go faster.

Dave mainted his eye contact with Jack, the corner of his eyes tearing up as he felt Jack use his throat as a glorified fleshlight, the man's thrusts were strong and just the right pace to send him over the egde.

"Are you cumming already?" Jack breathes out, seeing Dave's fluids go down the drain, his thrusts get sloppy, as he came, flooding Dave's throat with his essence. The man gagged but managed to swallow the load in one gulp.

Jack leaned against the wall, breathing heavily as he looked at Dave's face.

"Why are you crying?"

Dave shook his head.

"I cry....it's my thing" he says and uses Jack's knees as support before standing up.

"The water is cold" he says and Jack chuckles.

"That won't make you less hot"

•°• ✾ •°•

"Gin and tonic"

The bartender nods and mixes the drink. Austin looks around the bar and sighs, no one was his type here.

Most nights, Austin would go to a bar to hookup and have drinks all night, just to forget the state of his father.

"Gin and tonic"

He takes the drink and downs it in one go. He hisses.

"Never gets old"

His phone vibrates in his pocket and he rolls his eyes.

John- did you eat? :)

Austin- :| no

John- do you want me to bring you some food?

Austin- no thanks. Goodnight

He takes his second drink and takes a sip, John had ruined his vibe. He pays and walks out of the bar, the moon was full tonight.
Austin finds himself heading to the hospital, head down as he thought of his father's state. Anthony was in the military, although he was buff, he was very friendly. Austin remembers the day one of the bullies at school outed him as gay to his father, Anthony punched the kid's father and the bullies left him alone after that. He chuckles at the memory.

He opens the door and his mood dampers at the scene before him, beeping machines, tubes and drips that were being used to keep his father alive.

He takes a seat on the chair next to the bed. He sighs, holding his father's hand.

"Hey Dad, it's me again. I know I know, I visit too often. Do you blame me though? I miss you"

He's met with silence, Anthony's once buff body was now frail, his cheeks had hollowed. Tears stings his eyes as he sees his father like this.

"Although the man who got you in that accident was caught, I still want him dead. He took you away from us"

He wipes his tears and sniffles before standing up and giving his father a kiss ok the forehead.

"I'll see you again tomorrow with mom"

•°• ✾ •°•

Dave looked at Jack and the man blushes,.he shakes his head while chuckling. It has been like this for the past two hours. Whenever he'd look at Jack, the man would just blush.

"Are you shy?" He asks and Jack turns his attention to the tv.

"We have our first sexual encounter in the shower, yes I'm shy"

Dave found it cute. He scoots closer to Jack and gives him a kiss on the cheek.

"Jack it's okay, things like that should be normal in a relationship"

"What else is normal?"

"Hm...kisses, hand holding and touching. But if you don't want one just say so to avoid hurt feelings okay?"

"Okay, can I hold your hand?"

"Of course"

Dave smiles as their hands meet. He looks back at Jack and sees the man's eyes glistening.

"Hey, are you okay?"

"This...this is my first hand hold in three years"

"Oh? Did you have a boyfriend or girlfriend?"

"A boyfriend. He was sweet and caring but I was too broken for him"

Dave sighs and rubs his head on Jack's shoulder.

"You're not broken Jack, you're just fine. Oh and you know what, I'll be here with you until you feel confident in yourself"

"I appreciate it. But I'll get too much to handle"

"Your dick was too much to handle. trust me, I'll be just fine"