Jimin looked Carefully at the girl who was following his friend. He identified who it was when they came closer to the vehicle.
Y/n !!! Jimin remembered her name. Seeing taehyung walking with her , talking and smiling warmed jimins heart.
He was clearly surprised to witness taehyung s this behavior but he was happy to see him smiling.

" Thank you for walking with me here y/n-ssi. See you soon " Taehyung said once they were near the vehicle.

" It's my pleasure sir. Have a safe journey back. " Y/n said with a smile. Then she noticed the man who was standing near the car. Jimin smiled at y/n and she returned a smile to him as well .

Y/n watched taehyung get into the car and until the car disappear from her sight.

Once the chairman was gone, y/n started to go back to her office .
She felt happy to talk with Taehyung like this. She always wanted to but she never got the chance.
Even though she was happy about it she was Also thinking whether she is doing the right thing or not.

She promised herself not to get involved with anyone who is closer to mafia people but now she is talking with THE MAFIA BOSS in south Korea. The irony! Y/n thought to herself and laughed lightly.

Her chain of thoughts were broken by Irene a voices and y/n quickly returned from her Dreamland and listened to what the elder was saying to her.

" What did you talk y/n-ssi? What did the handsome chairman say. How does his voice feels ? " She kept on asking y/n and y/n laughed.

" He just congratulated me and asked me about the new book unnie " y/n said. She didn't want anyone else to know about see you soon, see you around y/n-ssi part.

" Enough with the chit chat. How about we go for a drink in the evening?" It was Mr. Lim and everyone agreed.

" Then let's meet at 6. Everyone come to Momma's Kitchen Samgyeopsal by 6.p.m. " It was Mr. Jung.

" Yess . Ughh we are going to hangout like this after a long time. And this is gonna be our best editor's first time " Irene said and y/n blushed.

" Waiting for it unnie. I don't think I will stop drinking today " she said making all the others laugh because everyone knew that y/n has a very low alcohol tolerance .

-

Taehyung was home and his guards brought his luggage near taehyung s room. He didn't enter the bedroom of the chairman, he knew that he was not allowed.

" Keep it there Roh. I will take It " taehyung said asking the guard to leave.
The chairman walked into his room unbuttoning his shirt. Then he heard a slight knock on the bedroom door and found Jimin standing there.

" Ughm" Jimin coughed with a smirk on his face. He never usually did this but seeing taehyung in a good mood made him act playful with his best friend.

" What " taehyung asked with an irritated look but he couldn't hide his smile as well

" Did you talk alot with Ms. Y/n Taehyung ah? " Jimin asked , the smirk not leaving his face.

" Shut it dude. Yes I did. But not alot " taehyung said and Jimin laughed .

" Can I ask you a personal question taehyungah?" Jimin asked

" No you can't " taehyung said knowing that Jimin was going to ask him something regarding y/n.

" Okay but I am gonna ask you anyways. Do you like Ms. Y/n ? " Jimin asked and taehyung s smile faded.

" No park Jimin. I don't like her. I just am grateful for her always, for saving me that day " taehyung said and Jimin raised his brow.