Heeseung explained that "Jungwon has been in his room all night from yesterday and he hasn't come out of his room. But in the morning his room was open, i entered to see just a note but not him. I haven't seen him ever since that, take a look at this note."

Heeseung gave it to Soo and Jake to read it.

The letter said :
"I'm sorry, i couldn't take it. I was already disappointed in myself for doing this to Soo and I feel ashamed to behave like to someone who loved me more than herself. I regret talking with Minah and agreeing to her because of her stupid threatening shit. I feel like shit treating Soo this way, i couldn't handle it when there was a rumour saying things about me, when it's not true. It really hurts Heeseung Hyung. That's why I'm leaving. I don't wanna make anyone's life more miserable anymore. I'm sorry. Soo if we'd never met in the book store this wouldn't have happened. I apologize, Sooyoung."
- Jungwon.

Heeseung : "Minah? Threatening? I don't understand!!"

Jake : "Wait, did Minah threaten him- or something like that? But he's not the person who'd listen to those stuff so easily."

Sooyoung : "Guys!! It's Minah who threatened Jungwon..I saw them talking when we went to the resort."

Heeseung : "But we have no idea on what they were talking about! What are we supposed to do now?!"

Sooyoung : "Let's find Jungwon first."

Jay : "That's right, Sooyoung ah please inform your friends about this, they might help."

Soo nodded and informed her friends about the incident and they came rushing.

[Jiha and Soo in call]

Jiha : "Soo!! Are you okay?! My intuition always said Minah was a bitch and it's true."

Soo : "I'm alright but I'm very worried about Jungwon. Everytime I try to call his phone is switched off."

Jiha : "please don't panic I'll try to help"

Soo : "He was already hurt by Minah and now these rumours. (sob) Ah I'm gonna make sure Minah regrets living."

Jiha : "If i had a chance I'd like to make her suffer for you."

Soo : "Thanks Jiha, you're always here for me. Now! Let's find Jungwon."

Jiha "Okay! I'm coming over."

[Call hangs up]

Soo : "Jiha said she'd help."

Jay : "that's great, now let's go."

Heeseung : "Sunoo and Sunghoon stay here incase Jungwon returns you'll have to report to us."

Sunoo & Sunghoon : "Okay! Come back with him!!"

With that Heeseung, Jay, Jake, Niki and Sooyoung left the dorm to go search for Jungwon.

They investigated every place that Jungwon would possibly go to but found nothing.

Niki : "Noona, Do you have any idea of which place Jungwon hyung would go a lot to? Or has he said anything like that?"

Soo : "No, i don't really have any idea about that. He never specifically mentioned any plac-"

"Wait!! The place we first met! Ahh what is it- The book store!! We never searched there." Soo exclaimed.

Heeseung : "But Sooyoung ah how would he stay in a open place like that..?"

Jay : "Yeah, with the rumours going on it'd be dangerous for him."

Soo : "There's a Hotel right next to it, not many people stay there. It's actually a hidden one. Only the people who come to the book store near it knows about it."

Niki : "So, noona you know about that place right?"

Soo : "Ofc, don't worry. We just made some process in finding Jungwon."

Jay : "Wait, So does Minah know about that place too?"

Heeseung "Oh crap! Not again"

Soo : "Why do I feel like Minah knows what we're doing?"

[Minah's pov]
"Why do I feel like someone's bitching about me?"

"Oh it's probably Sooyoung, Hmmm. Let's see where she's headed to now."

I took out my phone from my pocket and looked at the location app which shows me her location. Infact I didn't just keep a tracker in her bag because if she doesn't take the bag with her i wouldn't know where she is or was. So i installed an App on her phone too, that helps me since she's always with her phone.

Minah, you're so smart!! Haha. She's never gonna find out about that location app cuz it's in her hidden apps.

I'm such a genius. Jungwon's mine. He's going to be listening to me since he's under my control now.

You're never getting your Jungwon back Sooyoung!!

[Insert Minah's ugly Laughter]

Next chap :

"We've gathered enough clue, So let's start searching."

"I hope Minah wouldn't know what we're doing."

"I've a bad feeling tho-"

[Finally back after my boards!! Hope you'd like this chapter even tho it's very lame..Anyways don't forget to like itt <3]