Chapter 10

Seulgi's POV
After the call with my mom, I looked around to find Moonbyul when someone called me.

"Seulgi! Come here!" It's Seungwan.

I looked in their direction, and they were all looking at me. Oh, I don't want this kind of attention. I walked towards them and saw Moonbyul.

"I thought you left me already," I said to Moonbyul.

He shook his head. "As you can see, I'm still here. I was sitting on one of the benches earlier when Sooyoung called me."

I looked at the said girl, who was still sitting. In fact, all the girls were still sitting.

I smiled at her. "Hi! It's been a while since we last saw each other."

"Oh my! I know, right. By the way, how's your wrist? Is that okay now?"

"Yes, it's all good now. Thanks for asking."

Seungwan cleared his throat. "Sorry to interrupt you guys, but I just wanted to introduce the others to Seulgi."

"What a disturbance," Sooyoung whispered, but we all heard it.

Seungwan just leered at her. "Anyways, girls, this is Seulgi. And Seulgi, they are Rosé, Yerim, Jennie, and the beautiful Joohyun."

I looked at them all and smiled. "It's so nice to meet you all." I bowed at them.

"Why didn't you introduce me too, Seungwan?!" Sooyoung irritatedly asked. We laughed at her, except Seungwan.

Seungwan raised his eyebrow, "And what? You will cut me off again like when I introduced you to Moonbyul before?"

Sooyoung said something, but I didn't understand because my attention went to my phone cause someone was calling me again. I stepped a few steps away from them to hear what the person on the other line was going to say.

I answered the call. "Hello?" I said to the other line.

"Seulgi, it's me, Yongsun!" The person who called me said.

I chuckled, "Yes, I know. I also saved your number, remember?"

"Right! Sorry for the call. I just wanted to ask you if you're free tomorrow?" She asked, and I remembered what my mom said earlier.

"Oh, I'm sorry, but I'm not. I'm going somewhere. Why do you ask, anyway?"

"I just thought it was better to finish our report this weekend so that we don't need to do it in school, but never mind. Just enjoy your weekend, then. Bye!"

"Oh, sorry about that."

"It's fine. We can do it on Monday."

"Okay, see you on Monday."

"Okay, I'll hang up now." She said and then ended the call.

I was going to go back when my phone vibrated.

"I'm here now in the parking lot of your campus, honey. But take your time. I'll just wait here." My mom messaged me.

"Okay, mom. I'll be there in minutes," I replied and went again to the others. I looked up and was surprised because they were all looking at me. "W-why?" I asked Moonbyul.

"Nothing. We're just listening to your conversation with someone on your phone." Moonbyul chuckled. Oh, that's the reason why the surroundings became quiet. "Is that auntie again?" He's talking about the person who called me just now.

I shook my head. "No. She's our classmate."

"Woah, SHE, huh? Am I going to say that to auntie? That you're calling with a girl now?" He teased me.