Chapter 28

Seulgi's POV

=Flashback=

"Love, we have a reunion party with my former classmates from sixth grade tomorrow at the club," I informed her. I'm driving her home now after our date.

"Are you going there?" She looked at me.

"Yes, why?"

"Can you just not go?" She hesitantly asked me.

I frowned and glanced at her. "But Moonbyul will be there, love. You know we haven't seen each other since we graduated from primary school, right?."

Moonbyul went to the US after we finished primary school and studied there because his parents were building a branch of their business there at that time.

My parents also went there after I graduated from primary school because mom was the architect of the branch they built and dad was the engineer. Our parents are friends, and so are we.

When I finished high school, my parents came back here to South Korea to attend my graduation, but Moonbyul couldn't because he was sick at that time. But my parents also returned to the US after the day I graduated because they were currently working on a new project.

"Can't you just meet him the day after tomorrow?"

I shook my head. "I can't. He will return to the US after the day of our party because it is his mom's birthday."

She sighed, "I guess I can't stop you from going there then."

"Why don't you want me to go there?"

"It's because..." She trailed off. I glanced at her, and she looked hesitant to say something. "Nevermind. You're still going there no matter what I say."

"Then come with me, Hyun."

She shook her head. "I can't. My mom needs me right now. Just please, don't drink too much, Seul."

I smiled at her and nodded. "I won't, love. I promise." I raised my right hand.

"Okay. I trust you, love." She smiled back at me.

---

I entered the club and saw my old classmates and even my best friend, Moonbyul.

"Wazzup wazzup dude!" Moonbyul stood up when he saw me walking toward their table.

We man hug. "Hey, long time no see, dude," I said and smiled after we pulled away from the hug.

"How are you? When will I meet your girlfriend? Why aren't you with her now?" He bombarded me with questions.

"I'm good. You can't meet her now because she's busy, and you'll be leaving tomorrow, right?" I sat on the couch, and he sat next to me.

"Sad to know. I'm really looking forward to meet her, but I don't think it will happen. I have to leave tomorrow because my mom might disown me if I don't come to her birthday party." He grimaced.

I laughed at him. "I understand. Maybe next time you'll meet my gorgeous girlfriend if you will visit me for real and not just go here to attend a reunion." I grimaced.

He chuckled, "I'm sorry, dude. I'll make it up to you next time."

"I'll wait for that time, then."

=End of Flashback=

I sat on my bed after I woke up. "Is that a memory from my past again?" I asked myself.