Chapter 56

Joohyun's POV
"By the way, you will share the same room. Sleep tight, kids." Mom said.

Seulgi and I looked at each other with wide eyes, and then we looked at mom.

"We?!" I asked in disbelief while pointing my finger at Seulgi and myself.

"Yes. You and Seulgi." Ms. Lee answered.

Seulgi frowned. "But mom, I talked to you earlier about that."

"But I didn't agree, honey." Ms. Lee giggled.

"Why are you doing this?" Seulgi asked with a confused face.

"Obviously, so we can have a grandchild." Ms. Lee said nonchalantly.

"I remember you said something about that before, mom." Seulgi's eyebrows almost meet now.

"Just forget about it, honey." Ms. Lee laughed softly.

"Go now, kids. Have fun." Mom said.

I look at my mom in disbelief. "Are you kidding me, mom?"

She shook her head. "I'm not."

I looked at dad, asking for help, but he just shrugged. "Just make sure that my grandchild takes after me." Dad chuckled.

"Dad!" I feel like I'm blushing now.

Seulgi cleared his throat, "Are you really not kidding?" He looked at our parents.

Mr. Kang shook his head. "No. And I want a granddaughter, son." He laughed.

Seulgi smirked, "Sure, dad." He held my hands and bowed to them again.

"What do you plan to do, Seul?" I nervously asked after he looked at me.

"Making their wish come true." He smiled at me. "Let's go." Seulgi pulled me gently.

He opened the door of the room that had two single beds and pulled me inside. He dropped his backpack on the floor after we entered. He closed the door and locked it.

"Are we really going to do it?" My heart is beating so fast now.

He cupped my face. "Don't you want to? We already have their consent, anyway."

"It's not like that. I---" I didn't finish what I was going to say when Seulgi closed the gap between our lips.

He kissed me gently and lovingly. He removed his hands from my face and wrapped them around my waist.

He pulled me closer to him and deepened the kiss. I responded to his kisses and wrapped my arms around his neck.

After seconds, he slowly walked, not breaking our kiss, and I just followed him. He gently laid me on the bed until he was on top of me. He broke away from our kiss and brought his lips to my ear.

"I love you, Hyun." He said huskily.

"I love you too."

I bit my lower lip when he bit lightly my earlobe. After that, he kissed me again on my lips slowly, but eventually, our kiss became passionate.

He slightly bit my bottom lip to open my mouth and put his tongue inside my mouth.

I moved my hands to his neck and touched his shoulders, down to his chest, and down to his abs.

I grabbed the hem of his t-shirt and undressed him. I threw his t-shirt somewhere, and my hands started exploring his toned body.

"Seul..."I moaned his name when his kisses moved down to my neck now. My breathing is now heavy.